Core VKR Soft Surface Training Stand -- Vicore Fitness (2334-PS)
Vicore Fitness S Series Core VKR and Dip Stand - What is the best fitness equipment to work core strength? The VKR is the worlds most efficient lactic acid factory, only disguised as a Vertical Knee Raise Rack. Both the arm and back pads incorporate Vicore Fitness Body Link technology. This combination leaves your stabilizer muscles absolutely nowhere to hide, guaranteeing enhanced balance and a wrecked core. All this while providing the best ergonomics and comfort available.
Soft surface training is a phrase which describes a phenomenal advancement in the area of core strength, ergonomics, balance, and coordination. Simply put, the Vicore benches provide a better way to work out. Performing the same exercises as you normally would on a Vicore bench, increases balance, core strength, neural synapse and agility. A major component of every piece of Vicore Fitness equipment is a very dynamic component Vicore calls the Body Link System. It is an enormously strong membrane, which, when filled with air creates a very unstable surface. It is this instability that causes the user to engage all of their core muscles in order to maintain their balance. Throw in some weights and you have the best formula ever devised for not only building your extremity muscles (shoulders, arms chest, abs and so on), but also at the same time greatly enhancing your coordination, balance and agility.
Need additional information on this Core VKR Soft Surface Training Stand or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
- Multiple height foot rests
- BodyLink System on both arm and back rests
- Built in Dip Station
- Commercial grade 75mm 11 gauge steel
- Rubber foot pads safe for all floors
- BodyLink surface tested to 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kgs)
- Proprietary 2-step paint process
- BodyLink Surface infused with antimicrobial agent and protected with UV inhibitors
- Silver Frame with Black Air Surface
Quick Train Feature:
All Vicore products comes standard with a QR Code on each unit which any user can quickly scan with their smart phone. This will take the user directly to a page offering everything from specific exercises for each unit to an exercise of the week and countless other tips from trainers around the world who use Vicore on a daily basis.
- Assembled Dimensions: 59 L x 37 W x 71 H
- Assembled Weight: 155 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (Boxed): 57 x 36 x 23
- Shipping Weight (Boxed): 165 lbs.
- Frame - Lifetime against any and all incidents due to manufacturer defects (with the exception of scratches and damage to paint finish)
- Moving Parts - 5 Years against all incidents due to manufacturer defects
- Body Link Air Surface - 2 Years against all incidents, manufacturer or otherwise
Did we mention it was tough? Vicore has created benches that don't roll, burst, or slide. All Vicore products are subjected to extreme testing. Every measure is taken to ensure Vicore strength equipment is up to any challenge!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call with lift gate.