CrossCore® 8-10 Person Multi-Purpose Rack -- CrossCore, Inc (4100-8-RACK)
The CrossCore® 8-10 Person Multi-Purpose Rack is Made In America and built using 3 x 3 11 gauge steel tubing and can be placed in any location including residential, commercial, military and rehabilitation.
In addition to the 8-10 CrossCore® users, this rack can accommodate functional attachments for circuit training including a heavy bag, landmine and dip station. A simulated cable crossover can be created by using two CrossCore180® units and two counterweights such as kettlebells. If you are shopping for the best calisthenics rack, the heavy-duty USA Made construction will allow you to safely perform calisthenics training exercises such as pull-ups, levers, human flags, muscle-ups and more.This racks only limitation is your imagination.
- 4 Posts: 8 high and 3 x 3 11 Gauge Square Tubing
- 4 Double Connector Beams: 84 wide and 1.5 Round Steel Tubing.
- Connector Beams are welded to 3/8 steel plate bracket.
- Total Dimensions of Rack: 90 x 90 x 8
- Ship Weight: 500 lbs.
- All Posts have 3/4 holes spaced at 2 on center
- Lifetime Warranty on post and double connector welds
- Powder Coat Colors:
- Posts - Gloss Red
- Double Connectors - Wrinkle Black
- Attachments Wrinkle Black
- Proudly Made In USA
- Assembly Required
- All Racks MUST Be Bolted To Floor Professional Installation recommended
- Rack, Heavy Bag Holder, Landmine Attachment and Dip Attachment.
Installation: Professional Installation Recommended
It is recommended that all CrossCore® Racks should be bolted to floor and/ or wall for maximum safety and stability. Anchoring examples include 3/8 or 5/8 concrete sleeve anchors and/or concrete wedge anchors. Mounting/Anchoring hardware NOT included
Need to make a large purchase of strength equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made with lift gate.