CrossCore® Multi-Purpose Half Rack -- CrossCore, Inc (4100-HALFRACK)
The CrossCore® Multi-Purpose Half Rack is built using all heavy- duty commercial materials and can be placed in any location including residential, commercial, military and rehabilitation. In addition to the three CrossCore® users, this rack can accommodate an Olympic bar for all your weightlifting needs.
- 2 Posts: 8 high and 3 x 3 11 Gauge Square Tubing
- 3 Double Connector Beams: 42 wide and 1.5 Round Steel Tubing.
- Connector Beams are welded to 3/8 steel plate bracket.
- Total Dimensions of Rack: 45 from wall x 48 wide x 8
- Ship Weight: 250 lbs.
- All Posts have 3/4 holes spaced at 2 on center
- Lifetime Warranty on post and double connector welds
- Powder Coat Colors:
- Posts - Gloss Red
- Double Connectors - Wrinkle Black
- Attachments Wrinkle Black
- Proudly Made In USA
- Assembly Required
- All Racks MUST Be Bolted To Floor Professional Installation recommended
- Rack, J-Hooks and Safety Spotters
Installation: Professional Installation Recommended
It is recommended that all CrossCore® Racks should be bolted to floor and/or wall for maximum safety and stability. Floor anchoring examples include 3/8 or 5/8 concrete sleeve anchors and/or concrete wedge anchors. Wall anchoring examples are 1/2 x 3.5 lag bolts and washers. Lag bolts to be bolted to sturdy wood studs ONLY. Mounting/Anchoring hardware NOT included.
Need to make a large purchase of racks for a fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made with lift gate.