CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training Course Level 1 -- CrossCore, Inc (TEP)
CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training allows users to incorporate natural and rotational movements while performing suspended bodyweight exercises. CrossCore® RBT is more than suspended bodyweight training. Where the competition stops is where CrossCore® begins and changes the game. CrossCore® is the evolution of bodyweight training gear and education.
Rotation is a necessary component of everyday movement and sport. By incorporating rotation, the CrossCore® is truly the most effective suspended bodyweight training product on the market today. It allows for every standard suspended bodyweight exercise of other products, however it allows for greater multi-planar movement and instability. And it is rotational movement that plays a crucial role in properly strengthening the core and preventing injuries in other parts of the body.
Rotation. Rotation. Rotation. Pull The Pin!
Each CrossCore® RBT Course Level 1 includes the following:
- 1-Day, Six-Hour course accredited through ACE (0.6 CEU's), NASM (0.6 CEU's), ISSA (6 CEU's) and NESTA (0.6 CEU's)
- Understanding of open and closed kinetic chain exercises, motor control, dynamic stabilization, and multi-planar movements.
- Understanding safe, correct set up and use of the CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training System.
- Understanding of adjusting resistance and stability for all exercise levels based on differences between Locked-n-Loaded and Pin Pulled Modes, Stance and Spotting, Stance/Positioning and Body Angles, Progression and Regression.
- Instructional training on numerous CrossCore® RBT exercises, targeting of specific muscles groups and full body RBT movements.
- Develop an understanding of how to cue, Progress and Regress CrossCore® RBT exercises for all fitness levels, and how this leads to Class and Session Design.
Cost $230.00 - Please call 1-888-758-7527 for more info