Ironcompany Cucamonga Crusher 32mm Olympic Bar -- Ironcompany (ICWBB)
Benefit: Thicker Gripping Area
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Cucamonga Crusher 32mm Olympic Bar - The Ironcompany Cucamonga Crusher Olympic Bar is economically priced and an exceptional value. It is 100% made in the United States from high tensile strength steel and ideal for placement in school weight rooms and commercial training facilities. This larger diameter Olympic bar is stiffer with much less whip than smaller diameter Olympic bars. Its 32mm diameter offers a larger gripping area that better distributes the payload throughout the palms making it more suitable for bench presses and other upper body lifts in a power cage. A medium diamond knurling pattern is preferred by most lifters for this type of lifting and is just aggressive enough to secure the grip without tearing up your hands. Zinc bar sleeves include 16 of loadable space and turn on high quality bushings. And for easy cleaning and lubrication, the snap ring assembly can be removed and replaced. If youre looking for a durable weight lifting bar at an entry level price, consider the Cucamonga Crusher!
Need additional information on this 32mm Weight Lifting Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight lifting equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cucamonga Crusher Olympic Bushing Bar Features:
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 84
- Tensile Strength: 155,000 PSI
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling for great gripping power during any type of lift
- Center Knurl: NOT included
- Grip Diameter: 32mm (1.26)
- Hash Marks: Single ring Olympic style hash marks
- Finish: Black zinc shaft and bright zinc sleeves
- Bar Rotation: High quality bushing design for best possible rotation
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 16.00
- Sleeve Collars: Banded sleeve collars for easy identification
- End Caps: Steel end caps with Ironcompany.com logo
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2 center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, Sports Performance Training Centers and Commercial Gyms
- Performance: Stiffer bar with very little whip. Perfect for upper body pressing
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty against bending and breaking
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 48 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.