Decline to Incline Dumbbell & Barbell Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-14)
For Dumbbell & Barbell Workouts
BOMB PROOF® Decline to Incline Dumbbell & Barbell Bench - The BP-14 American Made Decline to Incline Weight Bench is ideal for dumbbell and barbell training in commercial gyms. It features dual handles for easy adjustments from either side of the bench. For isolating the lower pecs, drop the bench into a 20 degree decline for dumbbell and barbell presses as well as decline dumbbell flyes. For hitting the mid and upper pecs the BP-14 adjusts from 0 to 30 and 35 degree inclines. For shoulder presses, adjust all the way up to 85 degrees and hit the front delts with either dumbbells or move the bench into a Smith machine or power cage. Thanks to the built-in transport system, moving your bench from one point to the other is easy for all trainees. And the BP-14 is capable of handling the heaviest weights thanks to its robust construction that includes 2 x 2 x 11 gauge structural steel tubing and high density padding on the seat and back for plenty of support. Choose between multiple baked on powder coat and vinyl colors at no extra charge. Need us to match existing color schemes at your facility? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialists for availability.
Need help selecting the right Commercial Adjustable Dumbbell and Barbell Bench for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Decline to Incline Weight Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 34 W x 21 H (21 high when flat)
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Back Pad Width: 11
- Decline Adjustability: Adjusts from 0 to 20 degrees
- Incline Adjustability: Adjusts from 0 to 30, 35 and 85 degrees
- Adjustment Handles: Includes dual handles for easy adjustments from either side of bench
- Transport System: Includes wheels in the back and a handle in front for easy mobility throughout the gym
- Foot Bar: Foot bar in front to hold user in position when performing decline presses. Also doubles as transport handle
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Padding: 2 thick high density foam padding for maximum support during heavy weightlifting
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for general free weight training
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 99 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!