Defender Adjustable Utility Weight Bench | IRON COMPANY (IC-USA-DUB-100-A)
MADE TO ORDER
USA Defender Adjustable Utility Bench – The USA Strength and Performance Defender Utility Weight Bench is a commercial strength equipment piece made for barbell and dumbbell training. What makes our Defender bench unique when compared to other weight benches is its ability to be stored on end greatly reducing its footprint and allowing more room for other fitness equipment or activities. And the included transport system makes mobility from power cage to dumbbell rack a snap.
The Defender Utility Bench utilizes a tried and true ladder style seat and back pad adjustment system that is superior in strength and easy to operate. The 5-position back rest adjusts from 0-85 degrees to maximize strength and muscle size gains when training the chest and shoulders. No corners were cut with the padding. When you sit down and lay back you’ll instantly notice the ultra-dense rebond foam supporting you from top to bottom. Our weight bench padding is rated at 10 lbs. per cubic foot which holds its shape and resists breaking down in high traffic settings. Customize the look of your new weightlifting bench with many baked on powder coat and naughahyde color options. Optional custom headers are also available with or without your logo.
- Adjustments: 5-position back adjusts between 0-85 degrees with 3-position adjustable seat
- Transport: Handle in the front and wheels in the back come standard for easy mobility
- Storage: Space saving design allows bench to be stored upright and out of the way
- Headers: Optional headers with or without logo's can be ordered for a nominal upcharge
- Rubber Feet: Anti-skid rubber feet help absorb vibration and keep bench stationary while in use
- Color Availability: Large selection of powder coat and upholstery colors available at no upcharge
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: CrossFit boxes, school weight rooms, garage gyms, commercial gyms, Government facilities
- Lead Time: Approx. 8-weeks as this product is made to order. Please inquire with an IRON COMPANY sales rep for current lead times
Upholstery Color Chart
- Frame: 3" x 2" x 11 gauge steel
- Frame Color: Baked on powder coat available in your choice of colors in gloss or textured finish
- Padding: 2" thick rebond foam with 10 lb. per cubic foot density for maximum support and durability
- Upholstery: Includes heavy gauge Spirit Millenium naugahyde for high traffic commercial gyms
- Back Rest Angles: 0, 30, 45, 60 and 85 degree inclines
- Seat Angles: 0, 15 and 30 degree angles
- Unit Weight: 125 lbs.
- Unit Dims: 24"W x 59"L
- Ship Weight (boxed): 130 lbs.
- Shipping Dims (boxed): 61" x 45" x 32"
- Ship Weight (pallet): 190 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Frame: Manufacturer's 20-year warranty on structure and welds under normal use
- Upholstery: Manufacturer's 90-day warranty on upholstery under normal use
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- UPS Ground - Single bench orders usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Two or more benches usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight (boxed): 130 lbs.
- Ship weight (pallet): 190 lbs.