Deluxe Independent Squat Stands -- Valor Fitness (BD-8)
The BD-8 Valor Fitness Deluxe Independent Squat Stands are adjustable to fit each person's height. H frame bases allow a stable stance while in use. Safety catch bars available for emergency needs. Rubber end caps protect the floor from scratches. Plate storage pegs allow two benefits. One, allowing a place to store your weights and the other is to give the stands a more solid foundation.
- Solid Base with each base covering 400 square inches of surface
- 42.75" Upright Posts
- Range of 42.75" to 70.25"
- 5" Chrome back plate to catch bar as lifter maneuvers back to stand
- Storage Pegs for plate storage and stability
- Adjustable base for larger footprint adding more stability
- 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
- Safety spotters on each post can be adjusted accordingly
- Recommended max load 350 lbs. including weight of bar
- NOTE: For added safety, do not practice squats alone - Always have a spotter
- Intended for home use and novice individuals only. Not suitable for cross-training gym applications (see BD-9 and BD-15).
- 2" x 2" steel frame
- Stands are independent from each other and can be "nested" for space saving storage options
- Uprights adjustable height from 42.75" to 70.25" with 16 intervals (holes are 2" apart) to find that perfect squat height
- Upright adjustments secured both by bar latch and popper pin at bottom
- Adjustable Safety Bar catch adjustable from 22" to 30" with 6 intervals with popper pin
- Adjustable Safety Bar with popper pin allows user to unload bar with plates in the event that he/she cannot return bar to top of uprights and latch
- Safety Bars measure 1.75" W surface area by 2.5" high and extend out 7" from uprights
- Wide, stable base support adjusts front to back from 20.5" to 24.25" with 3 intervals
- Base adjustments secured by M10x65 bolt and nuts
- Plate storage peg on each stand features provides storage for unused plates while lifting as well as a grounded, stable support base for the uprights
- Storage pegs measure 7" long by 1" diameter (standard size)
- Safety bar catch secures bar to rack in the event of uneven weight (while changing out your plates) to prevent bar from flipping up and dismounting from uprights and causing injury or damage to equipment
- Assembled Weight: 25 lbs. each / 50 lbs. combined weight
- Carton size/weight: 40.2" x 17.32" x 7.1" / 48.5 lbs
- Frame - 3 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Looking for squat stands for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS