Deluxe Utility Flat Bench with Wheels – BodyCraft (F600)
BodyCraft F600 Deluxe Flat Utility Bench with Wheels - The utility flat bench is the most commonly used free weight bench for upper body dumbbell exercises. You may perform flat dumbbell bench presses, seated overhead presses, seated dumbbell curls, lying tricep extensions, one arm rows, and many more exercises on the F600 Flat Bench. Because of its compact size and maneuverability with wheels, the utility flat bench is a popular workout bench to use in combination with power cages, half racks, smith machines, functional trainers, and cable crossovers. The F600 Flat Bench by Body Craft offers heavy duty frame, pad, and upholstery with attractive rounded features to make it an attractive option for home gyms, hotel fitness centers, corporate wellness centers, and personal training studios.
- Solid construction using 2" X 3", and 3" round 12-gauge steel tubing
- The top of the pad is 17.5" from the floor making dumbbells easy to reach
- Comfortable and sturdy pad uses 2" thick high density foam, topped with 1/2" thick low density foam (for extra comfort), then covered in charcoal grey industrial grade vinyl
- Smooth rolling transport wheels allow for easy roll and go transporting
- Assembled Dimensions: 48" L x 28.25" W x 17.5" H
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 49.5" x 20" x 10"
- Shipping Weight: 74 lbs.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Looking for weight benches for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS