E950 Executive Trainer Elliptimill -- Landice (E950-EXECUTIVE)
- The Most Natural Stride - Patented Rollmentum center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
- The Most Comfortable Feel - Orthopedic gel footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue often linked to elliptical trainers.
- Lowest Step Up Height - Integrated rear step provides for lowest step up height of any elliptical trainer.
- Adjustable Stride - Stride adjusts between 16 and 23 inches.
- The Ultimate in Flexibility - Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
- 8.5" computer-animated video display with state-of-the-art graphics
- Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
- Interactive graphic Race Mode - Pedal to keep up with your personal motivator
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance and calorie goal programs
- 6 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army, Navy, USMC, USAF Military fitness tests feature Automatic Shift Transmission Technology
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- 5 Body-specific elliptical training programs
- Numeric keypad for easy data entry
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Lakeside and Cityscape road screens have been added to the user selectable scenery
- A "Trips to Top" statistic now appears in the vertical situation indicator (VSI) Screen
- The Fitness Training Calendar has been upgraded from 28 days to 56 days.
- Completely Customizable: Built-In, user, and heart rate control programs
- Auto Program Mode: is a unique programming format which allows you to write a new program from scratch as you work out
- Top speed is 11 mph
Optional 19 Widescreen LCD HDTV Landice Vision System (LVS) by Broadcastvision (BVE) with Landice VESA-D Bracket included
- 2" pedal spacing
- Adjustable Stride Length System: 17" - 23"
- Rear step reduces step-up height to 6"
- 2" diameter side rails with molded hand grips
- Orthopedic "gel" foot pedal inserts
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric brake
- Rollmentum Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
- Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
- 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 34" x 76" footprint
- 110VAC or 220VAC input voltage, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
- Shipping weight: 550 lbs. (249 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 40" x 32" (206 x 101 x 81 cm)
VESA-D Mounting Bracket (OPTIONAL):
- The optional VESA-D mounting bracket accepts up to a 24-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computer, computer monitor, or TV. This option is available for any Landice treadmill or ElliptiMill.
- 5 years Parts*
- 3 years *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year Labor
- Note: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of cardio equipment for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.