E950 Rehabilitation Elliptical Trainer - Elliptimill -- Landice (E950-RET)
Landice E950-RET Rehabilitation Elliptical Trainer - The Landice Rehabilitation Elliptical Trainer is one of the most versatile elliptical trainers available in the market today. Landice provides a state-of-the-art, commercial-grade exercise unit designed to support the multiple needs of Sports/Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation facilities. Patients at any level will find physically holistic benefits and practical rehabilitative functionality on a Landice. The Landice Rehabilitation Elliptical Trainer parallels the natural biomechanics of the body. It enables the patients musculoskeletal system to interact effectively and achieve the most efficient rehabilitative exercise regimen. In addition, patients can stand upright on the frames staitionary footpads and perform an isolated workout to strengthen arms and shoulders. The ability to perform a back-and-forth arm motion with variable resistance while standing erect is a preferable position as opposed to those machines that require upper body rotational movement while sitting.
- The Most Natural Stride - Patented Rollmentum center-drive replicates the body's natural motion
- The Most Comfortable Feel - Orthopedic gel footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue often linked to elliptical trainers
- Lowest Step Up Height - Integrated rear step provides for lowest step up height of any elliptical trainer
- Adjustable Stride - Stride adjusts between 17 and 23 inches
- The Ultimate in Flexibility - Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts
- Side rails keep patients sturdy, secure, and safe
- Isokinetic mode to maintain constant RPM - enables variable pedal resistance based on target RPM
- Standard AccuTrack contact heart rate monitoring system
- English or Metric data configurations
- Watts data to track and measure patient progress
- High-Tech Entertainment Center - Integrated cooling fan, water bottle holders, and iPod® or MP3 connectivity to play your favorite music on the built-in speakers
Optional 19 Widescreen LCD HDTV Landice Vision System (LVS) by Broadcastvision (BVE) with Landice VESA-D Bracket included
- 2" pedal spacing
- Adjustable Stride Length System: 17" - 23"
- Rear step reduces step-up height to 6"
- 2" diameter side rails with molded hand grips
- Orthopedic "gel" foot pedal inserts
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric brake
- Rollmentum Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
- Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
- 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 34" x 76" footprint
- 110VAC or 220VAC input voltage, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
- Shipping weight: 550 lbs. (249 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 40" x 32" (206 x 101 x 81 cm)
VESA-D Mounting Bracket (OPTIONAL):
- The optional VESA-D mounting bracket accepts up to a 24-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computer, computer monitor, or TV. This option is available for any Landice treadmill or ElliptiMill.
- 5 years Parts*
- 3 years *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year Labor
- Note: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of elliptical trainers for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.