Economy Priced Solid Rubber Black Bumper Plates -- Ironcompany (ICBB)
Packages: 260-1,990 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, School Weight Rooms
Economy Priced Solid Rubber Black Bumper Plates If youre on a budget and just want a work-horse of a bumper plate that performs and holds up well in your facility, check out our budget priced solid rubber bumper plate packages. Each plate is made from a resilient, high quality virgin rubber that contains no crumb rubber but does contain a UV inhibitor to prevent premature fading which is is important if using your plates outside. Sizes 10-55 lbs. all feature the same 17.7 diameter which helps evenly distribute the impact when you drop the barbell after a successful lift. The thick, solid rubber will also do wonders to protect floors and deaden sound.
Why buy bumper plates in bulk? Buying anything in bulk will save you money; sometimes a lot of money! Not only that, receiving only one delivery as opposed to incremental deliveries over time will save time waiting on the delivery truck.
Why buy bumper plates in bulk shipments from Ironcompany.com? We use quality carriers that employ courteous and helpful drivers that show up on time and deliver your plates in good order. We also have the ability to package other products together with your plates such as deadlifting mats, power bars, plyo boxes and anything else you may need. This saves you additional money and valuable time and keeps your entire order under one roof for easy logistics and customer service if needed.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com economy bumper plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICBB-260 (1) Pair each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lbs. (260 lbs. total)
- ICBB-45-6 (3) Pairs of 45 lbs. (270 lbs.)
- ICBB-55-6 (3) Pairs of 55 lbs. (330 lbs.)
- ICBB-520 - (2) Pairs each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lbs. (520 lbs. total)
- ICBB-370 (1) Pair each of 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lbs. (370 lbs. total)
- ICBB-45-12 (6) Pairs of 45 lbs. (540 lbs. total)
- ICBB-740 (2) Pairs each of 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lbs. (740 lbs. total)
- ICBB-45-18 - (9) Pairs of 45 lbs. (810 lbs. total)
- ICBB-45-1990 (7) Pairs of 10 lbs., (10) Pairs of 25 lbs. and (15) Pairs of 45 lbs. (1,990 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, School Weight Rooms and Military Installations
- Plate Material: Solid, high quality, resilient virgin rubber (no crumb rubber used) with harder composition for better dead load bounce
- Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Steel inserts are about 2mm thick, which is about three times the industry standard to provide strength and longevity of service
- Center sleeve engineered to fit Olympic bar IWF specifications of 1.965" in sleeve diameter
- Diameter: 17.7" on all sizes for consistent bar height
- Our black bumper plate molds are chrome plated to assure a pristine, consistent and repeatable finish
- Plates are processed with over 50 years rubber experience to be the best in quality, service and value
- Rubber bumper compound has been chemically refined to provide the best product with consistent properties
- Black plates are colored throughout and contain UV inhibitors to prevent premature fading
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 3-Year warranty against factory defects on 25, 35, 45, and 55 lbs. / 180-day warranty on 10 and 15 lbs. No replacement on misused plates.
- *We recommend that the 10's and 15's are always accompanied by other sizes of plates while in use and not used by themselves.
- 10 lb. 1.00 Thick
- 15 lb. 1.75 Thick
- 25 lb. 1.90 Thick
- 35 lb. 2.50 Thick
- 45 lb. 3.00 Thick
- 55 lb. 3.25 Thick
- Garage gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- School weight rooms
- Military installations
- Performance centers
- Commercial gyms
All Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.