Endurance Commercial Treadmill -- Body-Solid (T100)
Body-Solid Endurance T100 Commercial Treadmill - Body-Solids advanced LED console combines the latest technology in commercial treadmills with a user-friendly, simplistic design. A large dot matrix display features Track, Speed and Incline profiles intermittently for efficient feedback on the progress of the workout. Whether youre walking or running, each console button is oversized for easy speed and incline adjustability. A large stop button with an emergency stop safety key adds safety to any workout.
The T100 is the heaviest duty treadmill ever to come from the Endurance line by Body-Solid. Built using a proven platform and technology, this treadmill will provide years of reliable and durable service. The T100 has the stats to back up the good looks of a true commercial treadmill.
- It can move from 0.5 mph to a blazing 12 mph.
- Incline can be set at 0 to 15%.
- The T100 boasts a powerful 3 horsepower continuous duty Motor (both DC and AC versions are available).
- The motor has enough torque to safely move up to a 330 lb user even at lower speeds.
- Designated Speed and Incline Windows
- Console dims - 20W x15H
- Programming - The T100 features up to 14 programs. Included in the list are Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Calorie, Interval, Strength, 5K run, 10K run, 2 Custom, 2 HRC, and a Fitness Test featuring the Gerkin Protocol (great for Police / Fire / and military application).
- 1/4 Mile Track - Displayed around the dot matrix window. A flashing dot will indicate progress with a lap counter in the center of the track.
- Heart Rate Feature - Pulse window (heart rate) displays heart rate through the stainless steel sensors on each side of the treadmill. This feature may be used while in the Heart Rate Control mode with an optional Polar compatible chest strap transmitter.
- Heart Rate Bar Graph - Displays graphical representation of your heart rate as a percentage of your maximum heart rate
- Message Window Display - Guides the user through the programming process and displays workout data
- Multiple Feedback Data - The T100 will let you know where you stand with multiple readout screens and more than enough information to keep you going. Look for time, distance, calories, pace, speed, average speed, incline, pulse, average HR, and METS.
- Metric/Standard units
- Telemetric heart rate (optional strap required)
- Enduro Flex Cushioning Deck - An innovative design new to the fitness market provides users with a comfortable and quiet workout while reducing impact up to 40%. This 1 reversible, Double-sided Phenolic Deck is wax lubricated thus eliminating stress on the motor.
- Precision Welded Frame - Precise and accurate welding is critical in designing treadmills, Body Solid/Endurance Treadmills begin with a strong frame capable of handling users of all levels, large and small. Each frame has an epoxy powder coat paint applied to its all steel welded construction.
- Endurance Motors - Endurance by Body Solid T100 motor is the heaviest and most powerful motor of its class. Our 3hp continuous duty motor has a large diameter with all steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free running surface. Our new ENDURO Motor Filtration cools and cleans the motor for longer life.
- Rollers - The T100 3 rollers possess a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires to reduce static. This large roller creates a larger contact surface with the belt to reduce motor exertion while creating a fluid, quiet motion.
- Belt - The Endurance T100 has a durable multi ply anti-static belt with generous 22" x 60" running surface carefully chosen to provide comfort and substantially reduce impact energy from each foot strike.
- Deck - Under the belt lies a 1 thick reversible, double sided phenolic deck with wax coating. The new reversible deck will double the lifetime of any other ordinary deck and wear gentler with the wax coating.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84 L x 35.5 W x 60.25 H
- Unit Weight: 407 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 425 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of cardio equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frame - 15 Years
- Parts - 3 Years
- Labor - 1 Year
- Wear Items - 6 Months
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 1 Year
- Wear Items - 6 Months
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.