Fighthrough Fitness 18" x 24" Laminated Workout Poster - Foam Roller Exercises – Productive Fitness (FTFR)
Fighthrough Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Workout Poster - Foam Roller Exercises – The Fighthrough Fitness Foam Roller Workout Poster from Productive Fitness is an 18" x 24" laminated wall chart designed as a visual guide for targeted myofascial release and stretches using foam rollers. This chart also provides training goal workout recommendations and basic information on how to create an exercise routine out of fundamental foam roller training exercises. Learn proper execution of foam roller technique for release of the muscles of the neck, quadriceps, upper back, lower back, pelvis, hamstrings, spine, inner thighs, glutes, shoulders, lats, calves, and shins.
The Fighthrough Fitness Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform cross-training exercises common to WOD training (workout of the day). Large, full-color photos feature actual certified trainers demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start to finish positioning. The Fight Through poster series was created by serious athletes with a passion for fitness and exercise in recognition of the need for space-conservative, informative instructional guides to post in crossfit boxes, fitness boot camps, and garage gyms. In hardcore training zones where wall space is valuable and dedicated to rigs, pull-up bars, wall ball targets, and training equipment storage, larger posters take up too much real estate and just won't do. The Fighthrough workout charts are minimalist in size but large on information, focusing only on clear step-by-step visual instruction and basic training recommendations. Group exercise instructors and crossfit coaches will appreciate the fact that these posters are laminated so they can use dry erase markers to mark specific exercises for the days crossfit WOD routine for quick and easy visual reference by crossfit competitors and Spartan race athletes in training.
Available Wall Fitness Chart (Single Poster):
- FTFR – Foal Roller Workout
Kettlebell Workout Poster Features:
- Demonstrates 15 of the most effective Foam Roller exercises
- Features key points for a foam roller workout session
- Locate and concentrate on pain spots until pain dissipates (20 sec. to 2 min.)
- Stay on the soft tissue, avoid bones and joint areas
- Stabilize your core and your neck muscles to maintain a neutral neck/head alignment
- Breathe slowly and consistently (4 seconds in, 4 seconds out)
- Drink plenty of water
- Work both sides of the body
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 18" W x 24" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Dry erase marker friendly for WOD
- Full-color illustrated exercise instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or email@example.com
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Need a foam roller to use with your myofascial exercise poster? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail