Hard Core Flat Bench -- Valor Fitness (DA-3)
The DA-3 Valor Fitness Flat Bench is stable and strong. This is how you will look after using this unit for a multitude of workouts. This Flat Bench is built on a 4 point stable base. The arch base allows you to place your feet on a raised support as you recline during workouts. For some individuals, this helps take the pressure off the lower back. For others, it may be just the extra support they need for balance. In any case, this bench will deliver the same quality performance time and time again.
- Steel frame measuring 2" x 3" 12 Gauge Steel
- High density, dual-layer pad measuring 43.5" x 10.25" x 2.5"
- Bench Pad height (floor to top of pad) 16.5"
- Arched base allows you to place your feet on a raised support
- Rubber base caps measuring 4.75" x 4.75", 3.25" x 3.25"
- Assembly is required
- Max weight load (including user weight): 550 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 44" x 24" x 16.5"
- Assembled weight: 36 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions:
- Shipping weight: 38 lbs.size/weight: 45" x 14" x 7"
- 3 Years Frame
- 2 Years Pad
Need to make a large purchase of flat weight benches for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS