Decline / Flat Utility Bench -- Valor Fitness (DF-2)
The DF-2 Valor Fitness Decline/Flat Bench was built for the multiple strength equipment user in mind. This bench will adjust to anyone's fitness routine. Decline position or flat position, this unit offers a wide range of adjustable options such as a calf pad for comfort, adjustable ankle bar for support, wide seat cushion for stability, and reinforced steel back braces for safety. 250 lb user capacity.
- Steel frame measuring: 2" X 2"
- High density, taperd, dual-layer pads measuring 32" x 12/10" x 2" and 15" x 14/13" x 2"
- 3 position high density feet support roller pads allows for 2" adjustment range
- 4 incline positions as well as flat position
- Solid steel pivot points
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad)19"
- Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5"
- Assembly is required
- Warranty: 3 Year Frame, 2 Year Pads, 1 Year Popper Pin
- Carton size/weight: 49" x 16" x 9" / 62 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 59" x 19" x 34.25"
- User Dimensions: 5' x 2' x 4'
Need to make a large purchase of weight lifting utility benches for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS