Fogger Liquid Disinfectant Refills - Husky 802 | Namco (H802)
Use In Fogger Machines
Fogger Liquid Disinfectant Refills - Husky 802 - Our Husky 802 is a powerful disinfectant used in our portable microgenerator fogger or any fogging machine for disinfecting and deodarizing large areas including gyms, fitness studios, schools, office building and retail spaces. This concentrated high fragrance disinfectant is a quaternary-based disinfecting cleaner designed to control bacterial growth and eliminate odor-causing microorganisms. Each case of disinfectant for foggers contains four 1-gallon bottles.
Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Community Associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), Enterococcus faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE), HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Influenza A H1N1 Virus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica.
CDC Recommendations For Cleaning Your Facility
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and water reduces number of germs, dirt and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- Surfaces and objects in public places, such as shopping carts and point of sale keypads should be cleaned and disinfected before each use.
- High touch surfaces include:
- Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Recommend use of EPA-registered household disinfectantexternal icon.
Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product.
Many products recommend:
- Keeping surface wet for a period of time (see product label).
- Precautions such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.
Always read and follow the directions on the label to ensure safe and effective use.
- Wear skin protection and consider eye protection for potential splash hazards
- Ensure adequate ventilation
- Use no more than the amount recommended on the label
- Use water at room temperature for dilution (unless stated otherwise on the label)
- Avoid mixing chemical products
- Label diluted cleaning solutions
- Store and use chemicals out of the reach of children and pets
You should never eat, drink, breathe or inject these products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm. Do not wipe or bathe pets with these products or any other products that are not approved for animal use.
Special considerations should be made for people with asthma and they should not be present when cleaning and disinfecting is happening as this can trigger asthma exacerbations. To learn more about reducing asthma triggers: https://www.cdc.gov/asthma/reduce_triggers.html
- Concentrated and high-fragrance disinfectant
- Quaternary-based disinfectant cleaner designed to control bacterial growth and eliminate odor-causing microorganisms
- Neutral pH is ideal for a wide variety of applications
- EPA-registered as a Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- 1:32 fl. oz. dilution ratio
- UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- Ships in approx. 2-business days.
- Ship Dims and Weight: 13" x 13" x 12" x 40 lbs.