The Freestyle Fitness Step (Circuit Size) -- The Step (F1017W)
The Step Freestyle Fitness Step - The patent pending multi-use FREEStyle Step let users get more out of their workouts by working cardio, core, strength, toning, and balance. Freestyle blocks allow the Step platform to be used in the incline and ramp positions for advanced choreography.
- (1) Platform (red) - 28" long, 14" wide, and 4" high
- (2) Freestyle riser blocks (grey) - 14" long, 9 1/2 wide and 2" high when placed in position
- Non-Slip Surface on Platform
- Supports Up to 275 lbs.
- Stepping Surface: 25" x 11"
- Height Adjusts from 4" to 6"
- Freestyle blocks allow The Step to be used in the incline and ramp positions for advanced choreography
- Unit dimensions: 28.75" L X 14" W X 6" H (8.5 lbs.)
- Shipping dimensions: 29" L X 14.5" W X 6.25" H (9 lbs.)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness steps for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS