The Freestyle Fitness Step (Circuit Size) with double DVD Set -- The Step (F1017W)
The Step Freestyle Fitness Step - The patent pending multi-use FREEStyle Step let users get more out of their workouts by working cardio, core, strength, toning, and balance. Each Step includes (2) workout DVDs with new targeted routines. Freestyle blocks allow the Step platform to be used in the incline and ramp positions for advanced choreography.
- (1) Platform (red) - 28" long, 14" wide, and 4" high
- (2) Freestyle riser blocks (grey) - 14" long, 9 1/2 wide and 2" high when placed in position
- (2) Workout DVDs, Loaded with Targeted Routines Focusing on Improving Cardio, Toning, Core, Strength, and Balance: "Stepping Made Easy" (Duration 30 minutes) and "Stepping FREESTYLE" (Duration 45 Minutes)
- Non-Slip Surface on Platform
- Supports Up to 275 lbs.
- Stepping Surface: 25 x 11
- Height Adjusts from 4" to 6"
- Freestyle blocks allow The Step to be used in the incline and ramp positions for advanced choreography
- Unit dimensions: 28.75" L X 14" W X 6" H (8.5 lbs.)
- Shipping dimensions: 29" L X 14.5" W X 6.25" H (9 lbs.)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness steps for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS