Functional Trainer Home Gym -- BodyCraft (HFT)
Body Craft HFT Functional Trainer for Home Use and Light Commercial Use If youve ever heard the expression train the way you move, it refers to working out on exercise equipment that allows your body to follow its natural path against functional resistance. Whether the motion is for strength training, sport specific training, or maybe it's a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the HFT Dual Adjustable Pulley Machine allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. It's that simple. Each independent, adjustable cable column has 31 height positions and rotates 180 degrees allowing you to train with free motion from every angle and any height. Functional Training also improves coordination and balance, and increases core strength. With its small footprint and compact design, this selectorized gym will fit into a corner or against the wall, minimizing space in your home gym or fitness studio. Beautiful oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched numbers, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance!
- Assembled Dimensions: 56 W x 40 D x 82 H
- Can be placed up against a wall or in a corner depending on your needs or according to your space requirements.
- Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns: 31 height positions and rotate 180 degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25 x 1.75 oval steel tubing
- Color: Platinum Gray and Textured Black
- Finish is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish
- Pulleys: 3.5 diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 x 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength
- Cable Travel: 79.5 inches
- Dual 150 lbs. Weight Stacks in 10 lb plate increments, with option to add 50 lbs. to each stack
- Weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance in 5 lb. increments. This ration allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Protective steel rear stack covers for safety
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1 diameter tubular steel
- Storage Hooks: Neatly organize and display included accessories for easy access and quick accessibility
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Long Bar that attaches to both sides
- Short Bar that attaches to one side
- Tricep Rope
- Multi-grip Chin Bar
- Nylon Strap that attaches to both sides for Assisted Chin-ups
- Ankle Strap
- 2 Single Handles
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Box 1: 81 x 15 x 7 - 106 lbs.
- Box 2: 70 x 42 x 8 - 144 lbs.
- Weight Plate Boxes: 280 lbs.
- Total Shipping Weight: 530 lbs. (not including pallet weight)
Looking to make a bulk purchase of functional trainers for your fitness studio or hotel gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Winner of the 2015 Fitness Professor FIT PROF Best Buy Award for Best Functional Trainer!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.