Iron-Lock Garage Gym Rubber Flooring Kit -- Ironcompany (IC-GGFC)
No Foul Odor
Iron-Lock Garage Gym Rubber Flooring Kit - If you're searching for the best garage gym flooring solution, Iron-Lock Garage Gym Flooring Kits take away all the guesswork when it comes to finding the most protective solution with the easiest install. Installation is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply remove the rubber puzzle tiles from the box, lay it in place and lock it together like a giant puzzle. Once your new gym floor is installed, you'll be amazed at how tightly the interlocking tabs fit together giving it an almost seamless appearance.
Each garage gym floor kit offers a protective area of 6.5' x 6.5' which is enough room for most standard size squat racks, home gyms, free weight areas and cardio decks. Each 19.5" x 19.5" puzzle tile is 1/4" thick which protects your sub-floor from scuffs, dings, scratches and moderate weight drop. Need to expand? No problem! If your garage gym grows so can your floor. Simply add another kit to build on to your existing floor. And perhaps one of the most rewarding things about our Iron Lock gym flooring product is they're made right here in the USA from reclaimed car and truck tires. That's right. Our earth friendly, post consumer fitness flooring diverts thousands of tires per year from our nations landfills.
What's in the box? When your new garage gym floor arrives you'll find a total of sixteen 19.5" x 19.5" rubber flooring tiles in one single cardboard box. Weighing in at about 47 lbs. it's fairly easy to carry into the garage, home gym or wherever you will be installing your new rubber gym floor, and begin setting up. No tools or ahesive is required for installation. And, trimming is pretty straight forward if needed.
- Tile Size: 19.5" x 19.5" x 1/4" (2.64 sq. ft. each) - interlocking on all four sides
- Includes: (16) tiles for a total area of 6.5' x 6.5' (78" x 78")
- Color: Natural black with small percentage of various colored flecks from tire material. Camouflages light dust and dirt
- Weight: 1.1 lbs. per sq. ft. (2.90 lbs. per tile)
- Material: Made from recycled crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Odor Rating: Low to no odor. You will smell a hint of tires but nothing foul like many other rubber flooring products
- Quality: Iron-Lock Tiles are manufactured in a facility that is registered to the internationally recognized ISO-9001 Quality Standard.
- Environment: Because of the high level of recycled material in each tile, these products meet and exceed the requirements set forth in U.S. Executive Order 13101, Greening the Government and can be a contributing factor towards LEED Green Building Council certification.
- Safety: Non-porous and slip resistant even when wet
- Maintenance: Easy to clean with vacuum or mop
- Installation: Loose lay. No adhesive required
- Shipping Info: 21" x 21" x 5" x 47 lb. cardboard box
- Lead Time: Usually ships in 48-hours (week days)
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
- Warranty: 2-Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Do not allow tiles to come in contact with petroleum based products (gas, oil, etc.) as this can harm and deform the product
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS