Glute and Ham Developer Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-30)
BOMB PROOF® Glute Ham Developer Bench - The BP-30 American Made Gluteal / Hamstring Developer by Bomb Proof is used to strengthen the posterior chain, namely the gluteal and hamstring muscles. This heavy-duty glute ham developer is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing and remains rock solid under any size user even if additional resistance is added by holding weight plates as the exercise is performed. Dense foam padding in the thigh pad and leg rollers holds its shape and helps distribute the weight of the user throughout the padding for maximum comfort as the user engages the glutes and hams. To accommodate any size user, the foot roller and diamond plate foot platform assembly rides on a horizontal chrome slider that is adjustable via pop-pin in 1 increments. Foot rollers are adjustable vertically via pop-pin in 1 increments, as well. All frames are finished in scratch proof powder coating in your choice of wrinkle black, gloss white, platinum and Tank Style. There are also multiple vinyl colors to choose from.
Need help selecting the right Glute Ham Adjustable Bench for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Glute Ham Developer Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 65 L x 28 W x 54 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Handles: Front mounted handles assist with entry and exit of bench
- Footplate: Footplate is made from steel plating with diamond pattern
- Rollers: Adjustable 4.5 x 8 rollers are padded with 2 thick high density neoprene foam and are adjustable up and down via pop-pin in 1 vertical and horizontal increments to accommodate users of all sizes
- Chrome Sliders: Allows foot rollers to slide smoothly when adjusting horizontally and vertically
- Thigh Pad: Spacious and comfortable thigh pad measures 12 L x 20 W x 6 H
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for lower back and hamstring training in commercial gyms and CrossFit boxes
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 112 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!