Plate Loaded 45 Degree Hack Squat w/Rollers -- Bomb Proof (BP-20B)
45 Degree Angle
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded 45 Degree Hack Squat with Rollers - The BP-20B American Made 45 Degree Hack Squat is a commercial quality hack squat machine offered at a more economical price point. Unlike higher priced linear bearing hack squats, the BP-20B has a heavy-duty carriage system that incorporates eight roller wheels that travel smoothly inside a massive 7-gauge steel channel track. Substituting linear bearings for roller wheels is where the consumer can really save some money while still getting a great piece of strength training equipment.
Other special features on the BP-20B Plate Loaded Hack Squat Machine are the 4 x 11 shoulder pads and a 14 x 18 back pad that help distribute the resistance evenly between the shoulders and upper back while keeping the user properly aligned throughout the exercise. Low sitting weight pegs are user friendly and assist with loading and unloading plates without unnecessary strain on the lower back. And the spacious non-slip squatting platform is adjustable to 30, 35, 40 and 45 degrees to accommodate different lifting preferences. Choose from several baked-on powder coat and padding color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates and leg press pads NOT included.
What are the benefits of using a hack squat machine? Hack squat exercises are great for adding strength and size to the quadriceps. When using a hack squat, foot placement is key. Placing the feet toward the back of the platform will further isolate the quadricep muscles and emphasize their contraction. Put your feet toward the front of the platform to put more emphasis on the glutes. Tom Platz, a bodybuilder known for his unbelievable leg development, was a frequent user of the hack squat. In fact, it was his dislike for the front squat performed with an Olympic barbell that encouraged him to use the hack squat machine instead. Later he developed a technique that looked very similar to performing a sissy squat.
Need help selecting the right Roller Wheel Hack Squat for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Roller Carriage Hack Squat Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 96 L x 36 W x 64 H
- Frame Construction: 7 and 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Back Pad: 14 x 18 back pad keeps user properly aligned while exercising
- Shoulder Pads: 4 x 11 shoulder pads are padded with dense neoprene padding for better weight distribution and comfort
- Squat Platform: Non-slip squatting platform adjusts to 30, 35, 40 and 45 degrees
- Carriage Track: Weight carriage track is fabricated from massive 7-gauge steel channel
- Weight Carriage: Features a total of eight 2 x 3 1/4 1,500 lb. capacity urethane rollers for smooth travel
- Weight Pegs: 13 long chromed weight pegs sit low for easy loading and hold approximately 8-9 45 lb. plates. Optional 19 pegs are available for an upcharge upon request and will hold 12-13 45 lb. plates on each side
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and upholstery colors per the drop down menu above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 540 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!