Half Cage Squat Rack – BodyCraft (F460)
Safety Spotter Attachments OPTIONAL
BodyCraft F460 Squat Rack Half Cage with Olympic Bar Storage and Plate Storage - How is a half cage different from a full cage? A half rack has two uprights, making it more compact for home gyms and fitness studios. Half racks are more open, meaning the exerciser is not confined within the four posts typical of a full rack. Strength lifts that require more room and freedom for dynamic movement can easily be performed in front of the rack without taking up additional floor space. The convenient "gun rack" style racking system with 0.25" thick laser cut bar hooks allows for safe and more convenient bar placement at the completion of a lift when performing bench presses and military presses. Multi-angle bar at top of rack allows for pull-ups and hanging leg lefts, as well as provides a secure anchor point for suspension training exercises. The Body Craft F460 Squat Cage Half Rack features stylish 3.25" X 1.75" 12-gauge oval tubing allowing it to handle up to 800 pounds! With convenient, out of the way vertical storage for one Olympic Bar and four weight plate posts to hold Olympic plates, the F460 becomes a complete functional training rack system for all your cross training and weight storage needs.
- Rugged 12-gauge, 3.25" x 1.75" oval steel tubing
- 1/4" thick laser cut gunrack-style bar hooks
- Four Olympic weight plate holders
- Includes (4) Olympic spring collars for plate holders
- 1.25" diameter multi-frip chin bar
- Vertical Olympic Bar Storage Tube allows storage of (1) Olympic bar (sold separately)
- OPTIONAL Safety Spotters durable black powder coat finish and 1/4" thick pop-pin locks to secure in place
- Rated for use up to 800 pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 48" L x 73" W x 82.5" H
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed, not including pallet): 84.5" L x 25" W x 7.5" H (111 lbs.)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear Items: 6 Months
Need to make a large purchase of free weight equipment for a hotel fitness room? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.