3-Tier Rubber Hex Dumbbell Rack -- Hampton (3T-FLT)
Hampton 3-Tier Rubber Hex Dumbbell Shelf Rack - The Hampton Fitness 3T-FLT three tier shelf rack is specifically designed to store rubber hex dumbbells or any multi-sided dumbbell that does not roll. Its open and spacious shelves are angled at a 15 degree angle with forward sitting middle and lower shelves for easier access and less back strain. All combined, the 3T-FLT is one of the most user friendly three tier dumbbell racks ever designed for rubber hex dumbbell sets. Each heavy gauge steel shelf sits atop an oval steel frame that is as strong as it is stylish. Frames are coated in protective electrostatically applied paint, or powder coat, in a beautiful platinum tone for the most durable finish possible. Rubberized dumbbell rack feet help protect floor surfaces from scratches as well as help absorb shock from re-racking weights. Each rack holds pairs of 2.5-50 lbs.; two units hold 2.5-100; and three units hold 2.5-125 with room to spare.
Need help selecting the right Hampton Three Tier Hex Dumbbell Rack for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3T-FLT Rack Specs and Features:
- Space-saving three-tier dumbbell rack with open storage shelves
- Construction: Heavy 3.25 x 2 12-gauge oval steel tubing with mig weld fabrication
- Shelves: 10-gauge black steel trays on a 15 degree angle for easier unloading and re-racking
- Shelf Depths: Top Tray = 12.5 | Middle Tray = 13.75 | Bottom Tray = 14.75"
- Capacity: Built to hold any size rubber hex or multi-sided dumbbells but more specifically holds a 2.5 to 50 lb. Dura-Bell dumbbell set
- Compatibility: Ideal for multi-sided dumbbells with rubber or urethane coatings. Great for storing kettlebell sets too
- Finish: Glossy platinum powder coat
- Uses: Ideal for home, studio and commercial use
- Warranty: 5-Year commercial warranty
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Unit Dimensions: 52 W x 25 D x 42 H
- Unit Weight: 150 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.