300 lb. Olympic Grip Cast Iron Plate Package -- Hampton (HOG-CAST-300)
Hampton 300 lb. HOG Iron Olympic Weight Set - Unique HOG Grip Plates by Hampton Fitness all but eliminate pinched fingers when loading weight onto an Olympic weight set. Their recessed hand grip design gives ample room to the hands for safe gripping but keeps fingers and hands recessed and out of harms way when loading multiple plates on each side of the bar or machine. This recessed grip design is also helpful when picking plates up off the floor.
This Package Deal Includes:
- (2) 2.5 lb. Plates (HOG-2.5)
- (4) 5 lb. Plates (HOG-5)
- (2) 10 lb. Plates (HOG-10)
- (2) 25 lb. Plates (HOG-25)
- (2) 35 lb. Plates (HOG-35)
- (2) 45 lb. Plates (HOG-45)
- (1) 7' International Olympic Bar - 500 lb test, 95,000 psi rating, 28.5 mm (IB-86-500)
- (1) PAIR International 2" Spring Lock Collars (ICLS)
- Twice Baked Enamel Finish
- Grey Hammertone Paint Finish
- Generous grip design
- Pinch resistant design for easy pick-up
- International 86 inch Olympic bar is a great entry-level utility bar designed for home-use only and features a 500 lb. test rating and chrome finish
- International Spring Lock collars made of steel spring and feature a pair of rubber tabs to reinforce the collar
- 2.5 and 5 lb. plates do not have grip slots like larger 10, 25, 35, 45 lb. plates
Looking to add additional Hampton Olympic Grip Cast Iron Plates to this Package? - Click here
Want to make a bulk purchase of weightlifting packages for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.