Tri-Trap Bar with Urethane Grips -- Hampton (BB-35R)
Multiple Urethane Grips
Uses: Home Gyms
Hampton Fitness BB-35R Tri-Trap Bar with Urethane Grips - The BB-35R Tri-Trap Bar by Hampton Fitness is specifically designed to reduce strain on the wrists while targeting the triceps muscles in the back of the arm as well as the trapezius muscles on the top of the shoulders. Using a neutral grip with palms facing each other, the trainee can engage the triceps muscles by performing tricep extensions while standing or lying on a utility bench. For training the shoulders, grab the angled handles with an overhanded grip for upright rows and shrugs. To train the forearms and biceps, simply grab the neutral handles for a set of hammer curls. Standing reverse curls for the forearms are also possible using the angled grip. The BB-35R Tri-Trap increases strength and builds muscle in the arms from all angles! Its solid steel construction with hard chrome plating and urethane grips will ensure years of maintenance free use.
Need additional information on this Hampton Tri-Trap Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hampton Tri-Trap Bar Features:
- Construction: Solid steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 35"
- Grip: Multiple ergonomic polyurethane grips for isolating the muscles of the arms and shoulders
- Grip Diameter: 32mm urethane grips (28mm steel bar)
- Finish: Electroplated hard chrome finish that will not flake, chip or peel
- Sleeves: Polished weight plate sleeves for easy plate application and removal
- Collars: Collars NOT included. Compatible with 1" spring collars or Lock-Jaw 1" collars (LJC-ONE)
- Plate Compatibility: Regular barbell or dumbbell plates with 1" diameter center hole ONLY
- Uses: Home gyms, garage gyms and small training studios
- Weight: 15 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS