Hampton Fitness Commercial Pro-Style Barbell Sets with Dura-Lock End Caps -- Hampton (FB-G)
Style: Straight or Curl Bars
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Hampton Fitness FBG Commercial Pro-Style Barbell Sets Add training versatility to your facility with a high quality fixed weight barbell set by Hampton Fitness. Choose between straight bar and curl bar options with sets ranging from 20-110 lbs. all the way up to 120-150 lbs. for additional muscle and strength building benefits. Each solid steel pro-style barbell bar is coated in a Hard Chrome plating that resists chipping and flaking. This plating is a sometimes overlooked necessity of the pro-style barbell but is important because of the constant wear and tear these bars have to endure in a commercial environment. Simply coating these bars with a Decorative type of chrome would soon peel off exposing the bare steel underneath.
What are the benefits of a Pro-Style Barbell? Pro-Style barbells offer the same design as the Pro-style dumbbell except with a longer chrome bar for gripping with both hands instead of just one. Pro-Style barbells come in a straight bar or curled bar option which is effective in increasing the number of exercises that can be performed for different muscle groups. A complete Pro-Style barbell set allows users to perform barbell exercises such as barbell curl drop sets for biceps and allows multiple gym members to use different bars for performing many exercises in multiple locations in the gym. These bars can be incorporated with a weight bench or preacher curl bench or can be used while standing for bicep curls and overhead tricep extensions.
Hampton Fitness FBG Pro-Style Barbell sets feature a recessed center hole which allows the end cap and bolt to sit deeper into the face of the barbell making it a more user friendly design. The Dura-Lock barbell end cap system utilizes a heavy-duty lock washer that places constant tension on the head of the bolt keeping it from loosening as often as Allen head bolts. This keeps your commercial barbells tighter for a much longer period of time than conventional pro-style barbell designs, which is especially useful on heavier sizes that create more force and impact when dropped.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB-G-C-125-145 Curl Bars (1) each of 125, 135 and 145 lbs. (405 lbs. total)
- FB-G-S-125-145 Straight Bars (1) each of 125, 135 and 145 lbs. (405 lbs. total)
- FB-G-C-120-150 Curl Bars (1) each of 120, 130, 140, and 150 lbs. (540 lbs. total)
- FB-G-S-120-150 Straight Bars (1) each of 120, 130, 140, and 150 lbs. (540 lbs. total)
- FB-G-C-20-110 Curl Bars (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- FB-G-S-20-110 Straight Bars (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- FB-G-C-25-115 Curl Bars (1) each of 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95, 105 and 115 lbs. (700 lbs. total)
- FB-G-S-25-115 Straight Bars (1) each of 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95, 105 and 115 lbs. (700 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Plate Construction: Cast iron
- Plate Finish: Twice baked gray enamel finish
- End caps: Solid steel chrome-plated faceplates engraved with weight increment
- Bar Choices: Solid Steel Straight (FB-G-S) or Curled (FB-G-C) bars
- Bar Finish: Medium diamond knurl with Hard Chrome plating that will not peel or flake
- Barbell Assembly: Heavy-duty hex head bolt that uses socket wrench, not Allen hex key
- Barbell Locking System: Dura-Lock End Caps keep barbells tighter, longer via a lock washer
- Recessed outer center hole offers a low-profile bolting system that is more user friendly
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently displayed on the faceplates on each end of barbells
- 5-Year commercial warranty against factory defects
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
All Barbell Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.