Hampton Gray Cast Iron Barbell Grip Plates -- Hampton (HOG)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs, Military
Hampton Fitness Gray Cast Iron Barbell Grip Plates - Hampton HOG (Hampton Olympic Grip) plates are cast iron weightlifting grip plates designed for Olympic curl bars, tricep bars and 7 bench press bars. High quality cast iron with integrated hand slots insure a tough, yet functional plate able to withstand demanding commercial environments. With five total gripping holes per barbell plate, the HOG allows easy pick up and carry from any side. An oversized center hub combined with recessed grips works great in preventing smashed up fingers and hands when loading plates on bars and machines. Recessed grips also eliminate having to pry plates off the floor making this process now effortless. The HOG plate adds innovation, ease of use and safety to any weight room which will be enjoyed by members and club owners for years to come.
Looking for heavy cast iron barbell grip plates for your weight room? The Hampton HOG-100 is 100 lbs. of solid cast iron. These plates are monsters and are ideal for loading on an Olympic bar to perform specific lifts or to add to weight lifting machines, such as a leg press, when you're trying to squeeze as much weight on as possible for heavy lifting. The HOG-100 can be ordered by the pair or combined with one of our pre-configured plate packages.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® Hampton Olympic Gripping Plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 and 100 lbs.
- HOG-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- HOG-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (630 lbs. total)
- HOG-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, Sports Performance Centers, School Weight Rooms and Military Gyms
- Plate Material: Highest quality gray iron
- Plate Coating: Twice baked enamel finish
- Recessed Grips: Eliminates pinched fingers while loading plates onto bars or machines and allows for easy pick up off of floor
- Integrated handgrips make loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- Grip slots allow enough room for hands and smaller diameter grip handles insure a firm grip and easy maneuverability
- Weight numbers are permanently cast into each plate (lbs.)
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Monster 100 lb. grip plates available each having the same 5-hole gripping pattern as lighter plates for easier maneuverability
- 2.5 and 5 lb. plates do not include gripping holes
- 5-Year commercial warranty
- Commercial clubs
- Training studios
- School weight rooms
- Performance training centers
- Military installations
2.5-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
100 lb. Pair, 255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.