Hampton Fitness Rubber Grip Plates -- Hampton (HOG-R)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs, Military
Hampton Fitness HOG-R Rubber Grip Plates - HOG-R Olympic grip plates by Hampton Fitness integrate quality, safety and versatility into each and every free weight plate. 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plates include five large grip openings that are always easy to locate when removing from a plate tree, bar or weight machine. Grip handles are recessed offering multiple benefits to the user. Grips are smaller in diameter accommodating hands of all sizes for safe loading and unloading of plates. Recessed grips and oversized center hub protect the hands and fingers avoiding pinch points at all times. And picking plates up off the floor is now effortless without risk of injuring fingers.
Hampton rubber coated grip plates for the gym are not only versatile, they're fully rubber encased for optimum protection. Rubber, like urethane, will protect the infrastructure of the cast iron core of the plate by reducing impact and vibration if dropped. The same goes for your floors and surrounding equipment. And since these are not painted Olympic plates, their rubberized protective shell keeps them looking good year after year.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® Hampton Olympic Gripping Plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 and 100 lbs.
- HOG-R-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- HOG-R-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (630 lbs. total)
- HOG-R-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, Sports Performance Centers, School Weight Rooms and Military Gyms
- Plate Material: Highest quality gray iron
- Plate Coating: High quality, impact resistant rubber that resists tears, abrasions and will not damage surrounding equipment
- No odor virgin rubber with gloss finish
- Recessed Grips: Eliminates pinched fingers while loading plates onto bars or machines and allows for easy pick up off of floor
- Integrated handgrips make loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- Grip slots allow enough room for hands and smaller diameter grip handles insure a firm grip and easy maneuverability
- Grip thickness does not exceed 1.5" (10-45 lbs.) and 2.5" for 100 lb. plate
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate (lbs.)
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Massive 100 lb. plates allow more weight to fit on bars and machines
- 2.5 and 5 lb. plates do not include gripping holes
- 5-Year commercial warranty
- Commercial clubs
- Training studios
- School weight rooms
- Performance training centers
- Military installations
2.5-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
100 lb. Pair and 255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.