3-Tier Multi-Purpose Horizontal Dumbbell Rack -- Hampton (3T-52)
Hampton Fitness 3T-52 Three-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack - The 3T-52 by Hampton Fitness is an all-purpose horizontal multi-tiered dumbbell rack designed to accommodate all styles of dumbbells from 2.5 pounds up to 50 pounds in weight. The 3T-52 Multi-Purpose Dumbbell Rack is built to hold and attractively complement all Hampton dumbbell series including DBU, DPU, GGUDB, PH, CBGR, and FDG. In addition, the 3T-52 can store most cast iron hex dumbbells, rubber hex dumbbells, solid round head dumbbells, pro-style dumbbells, and chrome dumbbells from other leading brands. 12-gauge oval steel tubing on the uprights and horizontal support brace ensure the stability and safety of this rack even when loaded to capacity. The three tiers are specifically angled to make loading and unloading extremely easy and very safe. Rubber tray liners act as insulation to protect dumbbell heads from chipping or peeling of paint, chrome, rubber, or urethane coatings, as well as soften the noise from impact upon re-racking of weights. Each 10-gauge steel tier has an angle iron lip that runs the entire length of the tray to hold dumbbells in place at an angle so that ANY type of round or multi-sided dumbbell can effectively be stored by themselves or together with other style dumbbells at the same time, making this a truly universal dumbbell storage solution for any commercial gym, fitness studio, or home gym.
Storage Usage and Capacity for Hampton Commercial Dumbbells:
- Hampton Pro Hex Dumbbells (PH) - 5-50 lbs plus 3, 8, 12 lbs (13 pairs total)
- Hampton Dura-Bell Urethane Hex Dumbbells (DBU) - 5-50 lbs plus 2.5, 7.5, 12.5 lbs (13 pairs total)
- Hampton Dura-Pro Round Urethane Dumbbells (DPU) - 5-50 lbs plus 2.5, 7.5, 12.5 lbs (13 pairs total)
- Hampton Chrome Beauty Grip Dumbbells (CBGR) - 5-50 lbs plus 2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5 lbs (16 pairs total)
- Hampton Pro-Style Dumbbells (FDG) - 5-50 lbs (10 pairs total)
- Hampton Gel Grip Urethane Dumbbells (GGUDB) - 5-50 lbs (10 pairs total)
- Three tier space-efficient horizontal design
- Construction: Heavy 12-gauge oval steel tubing with mig weld fabrication
- Tubing Caps: Plastic steel tubing caps located at the top of the uprights for a clean finish
- Trays: 15 degree angle 10-gauge steel angle iron trays designed to accommodate most dumbbells up to 50 lbs with handle length 5-1/2" or greater
- Tray Liner: Rubber tray liner / insulator protects dumbbell finish and absorbs shock and impact for quieter re-racking
- Safety Brace: Frame support beam behind lowest tier connects rear legs of uprights and adds extra reinforcement and safety to keep rack from leaning to left or right when loaded to capacity
- Capacity: Built to hold 10 pairs of pro-style dumbbells, 13 pairs of hex dumbbells, or 16 pairs of compact chrome dumbbells up to 50 lb weight increment (most styles). Dumbbells over 50 lbs in weight may not fit because the heads of the dumbbells get too large
- Finish: Glossy platinum silver powder coat on uprights / black trays
- Uses: Ideal for home, studio and commercial use
- Warranty: 5-Year commercial warranty
- Dumbbells sold SEPARATELY
- Assembled Dimensions: 56" W x 20" D x 38" H
- Inside Tray Width: 52"
- Inside Tray Depth: 10"
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs.
- Shipped Dimensions (boxed):
- Box 1: 56" x 14" x 14" (80 lbs.)
- Box 2: 40" x 36" x 4" (50 lbs.)
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 180 lbs.
Need assistance selecting the right storage rack configuration to fit your dumbbell set? Contact an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.