EP-560 Inversion Table -- Teeter (EP-560)
Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table - The EP 560-Series Inversion Table enhances the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
- Certified Quality: Teeter inversion tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) voluntary and stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
- ComforTrak Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative track design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComfortTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Exceptional Performance: Engineered for precision balancing, the Teeter EP-560 delivers smooth, controlled rotation, and secure lock-out in full inversion for exercises and stretching, for an exceptional user experience.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak-free rotation.
- Stretch Assist Handles: Durable, rubber-coated handles with embossed angle guide offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
- Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owners Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
- Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
Benefits of Inversion:
- Rehydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint health and flexibility to relieve joint pain in the neck, upper, mid, and lower back
- Improved range of movement
- Achieve a better back, better body®!
Optional accessories (SOLD SEPARATELY):
- Acupressure Nodes Buttons in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrak slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
- EZ-Up Gravity Boots Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table
- Height capacity: 48 - 66" (142 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Assembled non-use dimensions: 60 x 28.8 x 58.5 (152.4 x 73 x 148.6 cm)
- Assembled in-use dimensions: 84 x 28.8 x 86 (213.4 x 73 x 218.4 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 47.5" x 30.0 x 6.5 (120.7 x 76.2 x 16.2 cm)
- Packaged weight: 67.7 lbs (30.9 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
Need to make a large purchase of inversion products for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS