HD Series Adjustable Multi-Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-HD07)
Spotter Stand OPTIONAL
For Dumbbell & Barbell Workouts
BOMB PROOF® HD Series Adjustable Multi-Bench - The BP-HD07 American Made HD Series Adjustable Muti-Bench is built Heavy-Duty for the most demanding dumbbell and barbell workouts. Its frame is upgraded from 2 x 2 to 3 x 3 x 11 gauge for an over built appearance and unmatched strength. The BP-HD07 includes multiple angle adjustments from 0-80 degrees for hitting the chest from all angles. One-hand mobility is easy thanks to the integrated transport system. Simply grab the handle and wheel in front of a rack of dumbbells, into a Smith machine or over to your favorite power rack. Designed to be compatible with the BP-HD97A half rack docking station, the BP-HD07 also has an optional bolt-on spotter stand for giving spotters better leverage on heavy lifts. Choose from multiple scratch resistant powder coat colors and vinyl options.
Need help selecting the right Heavy-Duty Multi-Bench for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adjustable Multi-Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 56 L x 28 W x 17 H (17 high when flat)
- Frame Construction: 3 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Incline Adjustability: Adjusts from 0 to 30, 45 and 80 degrees
- Adjustment Handles: Includes dual handles for easy adjustments from either side of bench
- Transport System: Includes wheels in the back and a handle in front for easy mobility throughout the gym
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Docking Station: Designed with pop-pin docking system compatible with HD Series BP-HD97A Half Rack (sold separately)
- Spotter Stand: Optional spotter stand available
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Padding: 2 thick high density foam padding for maximum support during heavy weightlifting
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for general free weight training
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 170 lbs. (bench only) / 200 lbs. (bench with spotter stand option)
- Shipping Dimensions: 48 L x 34 W x 10 H (palletized)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!