HD Series Modular Dual Sided Half Rack -- Bomb Proof (BP-HDMDHR1)
Includes (2) Single, (1) Double, (1) Triple Bar Connector
Bar and plates NOT included
BOMB PROOF® HD Series Heavy Duty Modular Dual Sided Half Rack - The HD Series Dual Sided Half Rack by BOMB PROOF® is a super tough, 11-gauge steel monster! Conserve space with this double-sided cage allowing two users to bench or squat simultaneously on opposite sides, while allowing other users to perform pull-ups or suspended exercises on the connecting sides. Use alone or combine multiple racks for a modular solution for group crossfit training. Great for use with rings, straps, and suspended training systems.
About BOMB PROOF® - Indestructible is what you will be thinking when you check out our new, exclusive BOMB PROOF® exercise equipment product line. Designed for the military, BOMB PROOF® equipment is as heavy-duty and tough as it gets.
- (4) 8 ft. Upright frame posts
- (2) 48" Single Bar Connectors
- (1) 42" Dual Bar Connector
- (1) 42" Triple Bar Connector
- (4) Bar Catches (2 sets)
- (4) Safety Spotter Arms (2 sets)
- Rack Assembly Hardware only (no mounting hardware included)
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel construction
- 3" x 3" powder coated frame tubing
- 1.25" diameter bars
- Great for all types of upper and lower body exercises
- Ability to connect multiple Dual Sided Half Racks through use of the BP-HDMDHR2 Modular Half Rack 60" Dual Bar Connectors - Pair (optional)
- BOMB PROOF® has a unique bolting system instead of permanent welded frames allowing for transport and reassembly if needed
- Carbon steel frame
- Assembled Dimensions: 54" L x 48" W x 96" H
- Assembled Weight: 325 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions BP-HDMDHR1 Half Rack: 96" L x 48" W x 24" H (425 lbs. palletized)
- Shipping Dimensions BP-HDMDHR2 Modular Connectors option: 61" L x 11" W x 13" H (50 lbs. boxed)
- Some assembly required
- Recommended that all bolt down tabs be fastened (bolted) to the floor.
- *All Bomb Proof® frames are made from steel that contains up to 75% recycled material
NOTE: Must be solidly secured to all structural elements. Must be bolted to the floor and to a solid wall or wall support member. No hardware is included for mounting to wall or floor. It is recommended/required to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to wall and floor.
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Looking for half racks in bulk for a gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!