Heart Rate Monitor Watch -- Ekho (WM-25)
- Continuous heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Maximum heart rate
- Target Zone
- Out of zone visual alarm for high/low target zone
- Audible alarm OFF mode
- Time in/above/below target zone recall
- Calories Burned
- Stopwatch/Exercise time
- Water Resistant
- Large display
- ECG Accurate
- User changeable batteries
- Interfaces with heart rate interactive exercise equipment
- NASPE Standards 3 Grades 9-12: Monitor physical activity through the use of a pedometer, heart-rate monitor, and/or physical activity log.
- NASPE Standards 3 Grades 6-8: Maintains a physical activity log for a seven-day period, documents progress toward achievement of personal goals
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 3-5: Maintains heart rate within the target heart rate zone for a specified length of time during an aerobic activity.
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 6-8: Self-assess heart rate before, during, and after vigorous physical activity or sport.
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 9-12: Assesses physical fitness status in terms of cardio respiratory endurance, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and body composition
- NASPE Standards 4 Grades 9-12: Demonstrates ability to monitor and adjust a personal fitness program to meet needs and goals
- Includes chest belt transmitter
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness products for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS