Heavy Duty Flat Incline Decline Bench -- Body-Solid (GFID71)
Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench and nothing comes close to the GFID71! The heavy-duty 2 x 3 inch steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of 1,000 Lbs. The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts. Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient casters let you move the GFID71 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
- Full commercial quality with over 1,000 lbs.
- Quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Back Pad inclines 0, 25, 45, 60, and 80 degrees
- Back Pad declines -15 degrees
- Seat pad adjusts 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 65 degrees
- Full 2 3/4" thick DuraFirm Pads will never bottom out.
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Product Dimensions: 19"H x 70"L x 28"W
- Product Weight: 100lb / 45.36kg
- Height to pad flat position 20
- Back pad 9.5 wide
Need to make a large purchase of free weight benches for your gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Click above to view larger image
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS