Heavy-Duty Flat Olympic Weight Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-1A)
BOMB PROOF® Heavy-Duty Flat Olympic Weight Bench - The BP-1A American Made Flat Olympic Weight Bench by Bomb Proof is the beefed up version of our BP-1 and has bigger steel and a slightly longer footprint. The frame and uprights of the BP-1A are fabricated using massive 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing that looks attractive and performs flawlessly under the heaviest lifts. Additionally, the BP-1A includes two safety catches instead of just one which offers more safety and more bar height options for users of all sizes. User friendly uprights are angled at 80 degrees and include UHMW wear guards to protect the powder coat finish from scrapes caused by Olympic bars. Custom powder coat colors include platinum, wrinkle black, gloss white and Tank Style. Marine grade vinyl color options include American beauty red, black, stonehenge gray, royal blue, forest green and desert camo all at no additional charge. If you require custom colors to match existing equipment, please contact an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability. **Weight plates and bar NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Olympic Weightlifting Bench for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Flat Olympic Workout Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 48 W x 51 H
- Frame Construction: 3 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Pad Height: 19
- Pad Dimension: 49 L x 11 W
- Bar Catch Height: 37
- Safety Catches: Double safety catches included in case of missed rep
- Upright Angle: 80 degrees
- Upright Wear Guards: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) protects frame finish from bar
- Bar Compatibility: 6 or 7 Olympic bars with minimum 49 wide gripping area. Plates and bar NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 205 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!