Guardian Heavy-Duty Tuff Mats 4' x 6' x 3/4" -- Humane (GUARDIAN-4634)
4' x 6' x 3/4" Guardian Black Heavy-Duty Tuff Mats - When only the strongest, most heavy-duty weightlifting mats will do, it doesn't get any better than Guardian Heavy-Duty Tuff Mats at IRON COMPANY®. Our 4' x 6' x 3/4" Black Rubber Mats by Humane Manufacturing are considered to be the "Jack of All Trades" when it comes to protective rubber flooring. Their 3/4" thickness gives ample protection to weightlifters and to farmers and ranchers for their horse stalls. For doggie daycare facilities, vulcanized mats are ideal as they are totally non-porous and require no sealant. When accidents happen they are easily cleaned or if needed the entire mat can be lifted up and removed for additional cleaning on top or in between the seams.
Short Deadlift Mat - If you are purchasing rubber mats for a home gym, such as a garage gym, or studio that is limited in floor space, you may not have room for a full size deadlifting mat measuring 4' x 8'. If that is the case, a 4' x 6' x 3/4" vulcanized deadlift mat can be an acceptable alternative. Ever wonder what the benefits of a vulcanized mat are over a standard recycled mat? Vulcanized deadlift mats have a tensile strength rating of between 800-1,000 PSI, which by the way is even higher than virgin rubber, and is double or even triple that of a recycled mat. When used as a deadlift mat for Olympic weight lifting, the vulcanization process makes the mat much stronger and resilient giving it a much longer life.
Horse Stall Mat - Horse stall mats made from vulcanized rubber are non-porous making them easier to clean than traditional recycled stall mats. The vulcanization process insures the mats will not tear or prematurely wear under the weight of your horses or livestock.
Dog Daycare Mat - Perhaps one of the biggest benefit an animal kennel or dog daycare facility has when using a vulcanized rubber mat is that there is no need to use sealants. By nature, a vulcanized mat is non-porous and won't harbor bacterial. This keeps bacteria and the smells that come with it to a minimum. Another important advantage of using mats in a dog daycare environment is that mats can be removed for deep cleaning on the surface or underneath on the sub-floor at any time. This cleaner environment will be appreciated by your customers and their pets.
Have additional questions about these rubber mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Guardian Heavy-Duty Tuff Mats are available in the following quantities:
- (2) 4' x 6' x 3/4" Mats (good deal)
- (4) 4' x 6' x 3/4" Mats (better deal)
- (6) 4' x 6' x 3/4" Mats (Best Deal)
- 3 times stronger than rolled rubber (800 PSI per ASTM412)
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
- May be utilized in wall to wall installations or as a stand alone solution within a room
- Straight Trued Edges for perfect alignment without gaps or open spacing when laid side-by-side
- Trimmed square 47" x 71" for wall to wall installation
- Loose lay product which is easy to install (no adhesive required)
- Will not harbor or promote bacterial growth
- Easy to keep clean
- Non-skid TreadSafe™ diamond patterned surface texture - Traction control system for reliable footing in wet and dry conditions
- "Clean and Fresh" mitigating agent added during manufacturing to reduce rubber smell
- 100% Recycled
- High quality recycled buffings (no crumb rubber)
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 105 lbs. each
Humane Guardian Flooring System Mat Sizing and Pricing Chart
Mat Minimum Qty
Sq. Ft. Minimum
47" x 71"
- athletic clubs
- home use
- sports plexes
- hotel/motel use
- non-funded clubs
- anywhere tough commercial flooring is needed!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.