Linear Bearing Hip Sled -- BodyCraft (F660)
BodyCraft Hip Sled - Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body. We have built the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled with that in mind. From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest workouts for a lifetime!
- Space Efficient - We came up with the unique idea to make the squat shoulder pads adjustable. This allowed us to both accommodate a wider range of users, and make the machine smaller.
- Super Heavy Duty - Built to the same specifications as a full blown Club use leg press, the F660 Hip Sled is rated for use up to 1000 pounds.
- Fully Adjustable - Both upper, and lower foot plates adjust to several different angles to accommodate different size users and achieve your desired comfort level.
- Unique Donkey Squat / Calf Raise Pad - This included pad is found only on the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled. Adding variety, and allowing for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, thereby relieving spinal compression.
- Extra removable pads allow for Donkey squat by pressing with lower lumbar. This eliminates the spinal compression associated with heavy weights on your shoulders. Another unique exercise provided is a Donkey Calf, for complete calf development.
- Fully adjustable foot plate / back pad.
- Foot plate width: 24.5" bottom plate / 24" top plate
- Adjustable shoulder pads allow for a wide range of user heights. This also allows us to make the machine smaller than most.
- Fully adjustable foot plate for any desired angle. Foot plate also folds out of the way for Hack Squats.
- Industrial grade linear bearings! Plastic wheels tend to flatten over time.
Linear bearings never flatten, or wear out, ensuring smooth consistent performance for as long as you own the machine.
- 1000 pound weight capacity!
- Four different exercises provided!
- Leg Press
- Hack squats with weight on shoulders
- Donkey squats with weight on lumbar
- Calf raises
Dimensions: 79" Long X 39" Wide X 50" Tall
Palletized Shipping Dimensions: 64" L x 41" W x 30" H (470 lbs)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded equipment for your hotel fitness room or studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Winner of the 2013 & 2015 Fitness Professor FIT PROF Best Buy Award for Best Hip Sled!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.