Single Stack Home Gym – Body-Solid (EXM1500S)
Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym – When the leading consumer reporting magazines were searching for the #1 Best Buy in the home gym category, they found it in the EXM1500S. It has all the features you need for a complete toning, trimming and strength training program at home. In just 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week, you can trim down and firm up in your own home, on your own schedule. Forget the gym membership dues, long lines and that locker room smell. Using the EXM1500S will lead you to a healthier lifestyle, save you time and save you money.
This gym is centered on a 160 Lb. weight stack, adjustable in 10 Lb. increments, stacked neatly without plates and bars scattered about. Simply insert a pin and begin! While sitting on the firm, oversized, adjustable seat pad you can start by grabbing the multi-grip press arm and work on your chest and shoulders, then wrap your legs over the comfortable foam rollers to rip through a set of thigh burning leg extensions. Now, take hold of the Ab Strap and crunch your way to a washboard stomach. Spin around and reach for the Lat Bar and work your shoulders and upper back. Using the Straight Bar on the multi-purpose Low Pulley you can perform seated rows, biceps curls, wrist curls, upright rows, shrugs and more. Other exercises include triceps press down, standing leg curl, bent over row, inner and outer thigh, one arm cable curl and standing calf raise.
The EXM1500S gives you more for your money than any other home gym on the market. The EXM1500S includes a Lifetime In-Home Warranty on everything, FOREVER.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- 160 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- Chest Press Station: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
Features and Specifications:
- User Capacity: Single user
- Weight Stack: 160 lbs.
- Weight Stack Plates: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state-of- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation
- Weight Stack Color: Black (standard) or Red (premium upgrade)
- Included Accessories: Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Utility Strap, Workout Poster
- Assembled Dimensions: 49"L x 36"W x 83"H
- Product Weight: 297 lbs. | 134.72 kg
- Shipping Configuration
- Package 1 – 46.85" x 11.81" x 6.69" | 60 lbs
- Package 2 – 45.28" x 45.67" x 5.91" | 71 lbs.
- Package 3 – 77.95" x 5.12" x 5.12" | 36 lbs.
- SP50 or HP50 Weight Stack Boxes (3) – 150 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, LIFETIME Hardware
Looking for strength training products for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com core strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.