Incline/Flat Utility Bench with Wheels -- Valor Fitness (DD-21)
The Valor Fitness Incline/Flat Utility Bench with Wheels and Handle offers a variety of options for each user. Solid steel padding supports give user a safe secure workout. Quick easy to use pop-pin lock adjustments make changing the angle of the back and seat pad quick and easy. Handle up front allows the user to easily move around the bench with little effort. Perfect for use with Smith machines, Power Racks or by itself as a dumbbell utility bench.
- 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel frame construction
- Non-slip grip handle in front
- High density, high impact nylon wheels in back for easy mobility
- 6 position, high density, dual-layer back pad measuring 34.75" x 10" x 2"
- 4 position, high density, dual-layer seat pad measuring 14.5" x 10" x 2"
- Back pad positions: 0 (flat), 20, 35.5, 53, 62, 70 degrees
- Seat pad positions: 0 (flat), 40, 50, 60 degrees
- Solid steel pivot points
- Locking popper pins for back pad and seat pad adjustments
- Pad height in flat position (floor to top of pad) 17.75"
- Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5" for stability and floor protection
- Continuous dual beam frame support beneath both back pad and seat pad
- Pewter color frame with Black pads
- Assembly is required
- Recommended Max Weight Load: 500 lbs. (flat position) / 650 lbs. (at 20 degree incline position)
- Assembled Dimensions: 59" L x 23" W x 18" H
- Assembled Weight: 72 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton): 52" x 18" x 8"
- Shipping Weight (carton): 74 lbs.
- 3 Years Frame
- 2 Years Pads
- 1 Year Popper Pins
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS