Plate Loaded Incline Lever Row -- Bomb Proof (BP-27)
Dual Angle Grips
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Incline Lever Row Back Machine - The BP-27 American Made Incline Lever Row is a commercial quality strength equipment machine designed to target the low, mid and upper latissimus muscles of the back. Performing incline lever rows better isolates the lats and removes the recruitment of the lower back and spine making it a much better choice for those not comfortable with barbell rows. Adjustable height 12 x 23 diamond plate foot platforms help different size users properly align themselves on the 8 x 16 chest pad for correct execution of the back row while dual grips give the user the choice between a wide pronated grip for the mid and upper lats or lower semi-pronated grip for the lower lats. Even the heaviest lifters will be challenged by the BP-27 which includes 12 of loadable space on the weight horn. And for rock solid performance, the BP-27 frame is fabricated using 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel that is fully welded to be totally maintenance free. Select from several powder coat and vinyl colors or ask an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist about the availability of custom colors to match your existing pieces. **Plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded Back Rowing Machine for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Angled Lat Row Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 57 L x 28 W x 49 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded one-piece frame for maximum strength and stability
- Chest Pad Dimensions: 16 L x 8 W
- Chest Pad Angle: 40 degrees
- Footplate: Dual 12 x 23 diamond plate footplates are adjustable in 1 increments for proper chest pad alignment
- Handlebars: Dual handlebars include wide pronated grip and angled grip for targeting multiple angles of the back. Foam rubber grips are included
- Bushing: Upper and lower half of machine is connected by a 3/4 bushing
- Weight Horns: Chromed weight horns include 12 of loadable space
- Assist Handles: Handles are welded above thigh pads to assist with lift-off and re-rack when needed
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 141 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (on pallet): 96" L x 48" W x 51" H (Freight Shipping Class 300)
- Shipping Weight (on pallet): 236 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!