InMovement Elevate Desktop DT2 Standing Desk – InMovement (IM-DESKREADY)
Currently Available in LIGHT WOOD Only
InMovement Elevate Desktop DT2 Standing Desk - The DT2 Elevate Desktop from InMovement is an adjustable-height, sit-to-stand desktop workstation ideal for business professionals looking to improve their health and reduce prolonged sitting during the workday. The DT2 allows you to combine the health benefits of standing with the convenience of a full-sized desk. At a full 41 inches across and 26 inches deep, the DT2 offers a generous surface area that allows for a fully functional workstation even capable of accommodating an extra monitor. Engineered with ergonomics in mind, the keyboard tray is lower than a traditional standing surface, improving posture and comfort. The keyboard tray is also retractable, sliding out of the way when not in use. The DT2 comes assembled and ready for use. Simply set the DT2 on top of nearly any work surface to experience the benefits of standing while working.
Did you know that 85% of working Americans do not exercise? Of those 15% that do exercise, 80-90% sit all day. All day sitting hurts! Today's workplace has become so inactive that it's affecting our health. But we don't have to take it "sitting down". THE BAD FACTS ABOUT SITTING AT WORK:
- Sitting is the New Smoking - Sitting is linked to cardiovascular disease. If you sit most of the day, your risk for a heart attack is about the same as if you smoke.
- Exercise is Not Enough - 30 minutes at the gym cant counteract the effects of sitting 8+ hours.
- Affects Your Mood - Sitting for long periods of time is linked to depressive symptoms.
- Lowers Your Metabolism - Calorie burning drops to about 1 per minute as soon as you sit down.
IMMEDIATE RESULTS: A Change You Can Feel!
Standing during the workday has been shown to decrease the health risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle, boost metabolism, improve posture, and relieve physical aches and pains. Standing at work has been linked to increased productivity, creativity, energy, and focus, as well as lower stress levels. InMovement customers also report weight loss since standing while working allows you to burn more calories. Standing while at work encourages other healthy behaviors outside of the work station as well since better wellbeing becomes a lifestyle choice.
Benefits of Standing Work Stations for both Employees and Employers:
- Increased blood flow
- More creative thinking
- Reduced absenteeism
- Greater productivity
- Reduced medical costs
- Greater core activation
- Improves Posture
- Gets you moving and encourages you to keep moving
InMovement provides a better way to work. You shouldn't have to choose between earning a living and living healthy. For more than a year, InMovement has been measuring the effects of moving more throughout the workday:
DT2 Elevate Desktop Features:
- Moving the Workday Forward - InMovement, a division of fitness equipment manufacturer Life Fitness, is reinventing the way we work to address the harmful effects of a sedentary workday. InMovement products are designed to unite productivity with movement, lending to the important category of Productive Wellbeing
- Retractable Keyboard Tray - A retractable keyboard tray keeps your keyboard and mouse at the ideal ergonomic height
- Executive Sized Desk - At 41" across, the DT2 offers a generous surface area that allows for a fully functional workstation
- Custom Fit - Ten spring assisted height adjustments accommodate 96 percent of the population
- Stay Charged -Professionals report increased energy by alternating between sitting and standing throughout the day
- Award Winning - Recipient of the prestigious GOOD DESIGN Award for best in furniture
- Fully Assembled - Comes fully pre-assembled and fits right on top of your existing desk (no installation required)
- Choice of Styling - The DT2 is available in three high-end finishes to complement any workstation. Choose from a modern white finish, contemporary light wood grain, or rich dark wood grain:
- Available Colors: White, Light Wood Grain, Dark Wood Grain
- Work Surface: 41" x 26.2"
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 25" x 10.5"
- Ergonomic Keyboard Tray: Yes
- Vertical Travel: 14"
- Adjustable Height: 5.38" to 18.75"
- Monitor Compatibility: Dual Monitor Compatible
- Built in Monitor Mount: No
- Max Weight Capacity: 35 lbs.
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Desk Depth Compatibility: 28"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 44" x 30.7" x 7.5" (71 lbs.)
Need to make a large purchase of standing desks for an employee fitness challenge or workplace wellness grant? Contact an IRON COMPANY® corporate wellness specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS