Intek Champion Series Solid Rubber Dumbbells -- Intek (DBRPRSET)
Sizes: 5-125 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and CrossFit Boxes
Intek Champion Series Solid Rubber Dumbbells - The Intek Champion Series of Rubber Encased Dumbbells are commercial grade and maintenance free to provide many years of hard wearing performance in commercial gyms. Each dumbbell is fabricated by boring a precision drilled hole completely through each solid steel head and then press fitting each steel alloy handle all the way through. The end of the handle and outer face of the head are then permanently welded together creating the strongest structure possible. The 30mm diameter handles feature a medium diamond knurling pattern with just the right amount of aggressiveness to keep the dumbbells secured in your hands even when perspiring. To increase the longevity of the grip and aesthetics, Intek puts their handles through a hard chroming process that is tough as nails and wont chip or flake off. And for superior impact protection, a 3/8" thick layer of rubber, the same thickness of rubber that is used to protect many gym floors, is used to fully encapsulate the steel head. In addition to impact protection, this rubber coating is also great for sound abatement and eliminates the clanging made by dumbbell to dumbbell or dumbbell to rack contact.
Need assistance selecting the right Solid Steel Rubber Encased Dumbbells for your location or budget? Call an Ironcompany.com free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rubber Coated Dumbbell Sets Include:
- DBRPRSET007.5-027.5 (1) Pair each of 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5 and 27.5 lbs. (175 lbs. total)
- DBRPRSET032.5-052.5 (1) Pair each of 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5 and 52.5 lbs. (425 lbs. total)
- DBRPRSET005-050 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- DBRPRSET005-075 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs. (1200 lbs. total)
- DBRPRSET055-100 (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- DBRPRSET005-100 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- DBRPRSET105-125 (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (1,150 lbs. total)
Solid Steel Rubber Dumbbell Features:
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Head Construction: Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Head Radius: The radius of each steel slug is chamfered around the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and rubber coating for longer impact resistance
- Head Diameter: 7.5" diameter from 25 lbs. up
- Handle Construction: Hardened steel handles are press fit and welded to the slug to form a one-piece solid dumbbell that is maintenance free
- Knurling: Medium diamond knurl for solid grip even when hands are sweaty
- Handle Thickness: 5-125 lb. dumbbells feature a handle diameter of 1.19" (30mm)
- Handle Length: 5.75" from inside head to inside head
- Handle Coating: Hard chrome finish will not flake or peal off and is much more durable than decorative chrome or black oxide
- Rubber Coating: High grade virgin rubber encased heads offer sufficient impact protection in commercial environments
- Rubber Thickness: Coating is a minimum of 3/8" thick
- Weight Increments: Weight increments are embossed in white on the face of the dumbbell for high visibility from far distances
- Quieter workouts compared to solid steel dumbbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- 1-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Factory constructed with estimated 2-4 week lead time prior to shipping
Solid Rubber Dumbbell Applications:
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Corporate Wellness
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
7.5-27.5, 32.5-52.5, 5-50 and 5-75 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
55-100, 5-100 and 105-125 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.