Interval Timer -- Title Boxing (IT)
Interval Timer by Title Boxing - Use this Interval Training Timer by Title Boxing for MMA and Boxing training rounds lasting 2, 3 and 4 minutes each. Interval timers are also great to use for High Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT, where intense periods of weight lifting and cardio training are being performed. The interval timer program can be set from 15-60 seconds with a bell indicating the start and finish of that interval, or round.
- Our most adjustable interval timer.
- Rounds can be set for 2, 3, or 4 minutes.
- Between round length can be set for 15, 30, 45 or 60 seconds.
- Interval adjustment can be set for none, 15, 30, 45 or 60 seconds.
- Bell indicates round beginning and ending; beep indicates interval.
- Adds a whole new level to your training routine.
- Complete 1-year warranty.
Need to make a large purchase of boxing equipment for a fitness room or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com boxing equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS