American Made Cast Iron Olympic Weight Plates – Iron Grip (IP12)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs, Military
MADE TO ORDER
Iron Grip American Made Cast Iron Olympic Weight Plates - The best quality and longest lasting cast iron weight plates are proudly Made In America by Iron Grip Barbell. Iron Grip was the first company to patent the weighted barbell grip plate in 1993 and since then these functional weight plates have been adopted by just about every commercial weight room in the world. A weighted iron plates with integrated grip handles makes loading and unloading bars and equipment much safer and less likely to slip from your hands and land on your feet. Iron Grip's opposing grip design was implemented to best compliment the natural mechanics of the human body. The opposing grip is a natural grip that allows the palms to face each other without torquing the wrists in an unnatural angle and risking injury. Additionally, Iron Grip Barbell also holds a patent on the 12-sided plate design which keeps barbells in place on the gym floor and prevents them from rolling and causing unwanted tripping hazards. Hard core weightlifters will also enjoy the 100 lb. Iron Grip plates with handles for use on leg presses or using on a barbell for heavy shrugs and other exercises.
Iron Grip Barbell Plates for State and Federal Government Purchase - Are you purchasing Iron Grip Barbell Weighted Gripping Plates for State or Federal Government use? IRON COMPANY® is a General Services Administration (GSA) gym equipment provider with many years of experience in supplying the US Government with the finest fitness equipment products all over the world. We specialize in providing time sensitive bids for both small equipment orders and those that require multiple brands in numerous gym equipment categories. We take time to educate our customers making sure they are certain they are making the most sound equipment purchasing decisions with taxpayer dollars. IRON COMPANY® provides quick quotes and specializes in equipment logistics to distribution depots and/or direct shipments to bases, embassies and other military installations. We can be found on the GSA Advantage under contract GS-07F-0104M. We also hold CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A for buyers within the state of California.
Need a custom package quote or a bulk order? Call an IRON COMPANY® American Made weight plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Available Plate Pairs:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 or 100 lbs.
- IP12-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- IP12-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (630 lbs. total)
- IP12-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Military Installations, Commercial Clubs, Sports Performance Centers and School Weight Rooms
- Plate Material: Highest quality gray iron
- Plate Coating: Durable black paint
- Accurate within 2% of stated weight
- Opposing hand grip design makes loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- 12-sided design minimizes rolling
- Weight numbers are permanently cast into each plate (lbs. and kgs.)
- Center Hole: Bored to between 2.015 in. and 2.031 in. diameter for tight tolerances, with chamfered edges for easy fit to bars
- 2.5 and 5 lb. plates DO NOT feature integrated hand grips
- 100 lb. plates are available and ideal for leg pressing and other exercises
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Iron Grip Barbell Company, Inc. warrants that Iron Grip® Products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years
Plate Diameters (Diagonal):
- 100 lb. Plate: 17"
- 45 lb. Plate: 16.875"
- 35 lb. Plate: 13.75"
- 25 lb. Plate: 11.25"
- 10 lb. Plate: 8.375"
- 5 lb. Plate: 7.5"
- 2.5 lb. Plate: 6.125"
- Military installations
- Commercial clubs
- Training studios
- School weight rooms
- Performance training centers
NOTE: Iron Grip commercial products are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
All Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.