American Made Round Head Solid Steel Barbells – Iron Grip (SBB)
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Military Installations
MADE TO ORDER
Iron Grip American Made Solid Steel Barbells - American made solid steel barbell sets by Iron Grip Barbell are built tough for heavy-duty use in any commercial facility. Their fully welded steel structure makes them able to withstand weight drops that would otherwise loosen or even break other designs. Iron Grip's time tested engineering and quality components insure a long lasting investment as well as the safety of your members.
Solid steel barbells by Iron Grip are available with two bar style options. Straight and curled bars are both offered in a 1.25" diameter. Each bar features a medium diamond knurl and is plated with an indestructible hard chrome finish that is resistant to damage even with metal to metal contact. Solid steel heads are painted black and feature an easy to read, permanently engraved weight size. 20-110 lb. Iron Grip welded barbells fit perfectly on a 10 bar commercial barbell rack. A barbell rack eliminates tripping hazards by keeping barbells up and off the floor and allows easy access to members.
Iron Grip Solid Steel Barbells for US Government Purchase - Are you a buyer for the US Government that will be purchasing USA Made Iron Grip weightlifting products? IRON COMPANY® has been a GSA contractor since 2001 with experience in supplying the US Government and Military with the finest fitness equipment products all over the globe. We specialize in providing time sensitive bids for bases directly or through the RFQ system for small and large orders, especially those that may require multiple brands in numerous fitness equipment categories. We take time to educate our customers so that they can be confident they are making the most sound equipment buying decisions with taxpayer dollars. We provide quick quotes and specialize in equipment logistics to distribution depots and/or direct shipments to bases, embassies and other military installations to any location. We can be found on the GSA Advantage under contract GS-07F-0104M. We also hold CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A for buyers within the state of California.
Need a quick quote for a custom barbell set or a bulk order? Call an IRON COMPANY® USA Made solid steel barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SBB-S 020/110 with Straight Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- SBB-EZ 020/110 with EZ-Curl Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, gyms and military fitness installations
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Steel bars are hard chromed, knurled and have a thickness of 1 ¼
- Bar Style: Knurled straight bar or bent EZ-curl bar
- Bar Lengths (inside head to inside head): Straight Bar = 37" and Curl Bar = 36"
- Head diameters start at 6" (20-30 lbs.) and go to a maximum of 8" (40-110 lbs.) for easy storage on any commercial barbell rack
- The radius of each steel slug is fully chamfered on the outside to minimize wear and tear on floors and surrounding equipment if dropped
- No maintenance. Solid steel bars are hydraulically press fit into solid steel heads and are fully welded for maximum strength durability
- Maximum durability for harsh workout environments
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Barbell heads are fully painted
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each barbell head and will not wear off
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Military fitness
- Commercial gyms and clubs
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance training centers
- College weight rooms
NOTE: Iron Grip commercial products are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
20-110 lb. Straight Barbell and 20-110 lb. EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.