American Made Round Head Solid Steel Dumbbells – Iron Grip (SDB)
MADE TO ORDER
Iron Grip American Made Solid Steel Dumbbells - If you're shopping for solid steel dumbbells then youre probably wanting a totally maintenance free dumbbell that will offer years of worry free performance in your club or military installation. Through American ingenuity and quality manufacturing, Iron Grip Solid Steel Gym Dumbbell Sets have built a reputation throughout the fitness industry and military community as being the best quality welded steel dumbbells out there. Iron Grip cuts no corners on materials or their labor intensive manufacturing process which insures that each and every one of their dumbbell sets and matching solid steel barbell sets demonstrates the same high quality characteristics and durability as the sets before it. Each steel slug is precisely cut for each dumbbell size and then fully machined for accuracy and a smooth finish. A center hole is then drilled and chamfered to accept the solid steel knurled handle. The handle is then hydraulically press fit into each slug and fully welded together for maximum strength and durability in any fitness environment. Iron Grip stands behind their USA Made solid steel club dumbbell sets and includes a 5-Year warranty against breakage.
Iron Grip Commercial Steel Dumbbells Available For Government Purchase - No matter what branch of the Government or Military you are purchasing for, IRON COMPANY® can provide you a quick and easy quote for all your Iron Grip dumbbell or barbell needs. We specialize in fast quote turnaround times of two hours or less which can be of the utmost importance as your fiscal spending year winds down. Need weight plates, Olympic weight bars, dumbbell racks, rubber matting or anything else to ship along with your new Iron Grip dumbbell set? IRON COMPANY® offers a one-stop-shop business model representing over 150 top fitness brands. If you need multiple items, well save you time and money in one place rather than having to source equipment from multiple vendors. Not sure if you need solid steel or urethane encased Iron Grip dumbbells? An IRON COMPANY® rep will take the time to educate you making sure you make the absolute best decision with US tax dollars.
Iron Grip products can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® via GSA Open Market on GPC and IMPAC cards. All IRON COMPANY® GSA contract qualified products can be found on the GSA Advantage under contract GS-07F-0104M. We also hold CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A for buyers within the state of California.
Need a quick quote for a custom dumbbell set or a bulk order? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- SDB 005/050 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- SDB 007.5/052.5 - (1) Pair each of 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5, 52.5 lbs. (600 lbs. total)
- SDB 005/075 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs. (1,200 lbs. total)
- SDB 055/100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- SDB 105/150 - (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (2,550 lbs. total)
- SDB 005/100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- SDB 005/150 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (4,650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, gyms and military fitness installations
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Heads feature a solid steel round slug that is fully machined for accuracy and smooth texture
- Steel handles are hard chromed, knurled and have a thickness of 1-1/4" for 5-27.5 lb. pairs and 1-3/8" for 30-150 lb. pairs
- Handle Style: Knurled straight round handle or contoured handle with ergonomically shaped gripping area
- Dumbbell handle shoulders (fat end) measure 1.75" for round and contoured handles making handles much less likely to bend or break
- Handle length is 5.75" from inside head to inside head
- Overall dumbbell lengths range from 7.25" (5 lbs.) to 15.25" (100 lbs.)
- Head diameters start at 5" (5 lbs.) and go to a maximum of 8" for dumbbell rack compatibility
- No maintenance. Solid steel handles are hydraulically press fit through solid steel heads and are fully welded for maximum strength
- Perfected structural engineering to withstand the harshest environments
- Dumbbell heads are fully painted
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved and painted on each head
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Military fitness
- Commercial gyms and clubs
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance training centers
- College weight rooms
NOTE: Iron Grip commercial products are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
5-50, 7.5-52.5 and 5-75 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
55-100, 105-150, 5-100 and 5-150 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.