4" Suede Leather Powerlifting Belt – Iron Company (PLB-SUEDE)
Available in Black, Red, Blue, or Pink
MADE TO ORDER WITH FACTORY LEAD TIME
IRON COMPANY® Suede Leather Power Lifting Belts - The IRON COMPANY Suede Leather Power Lifting Belt is an American Made lifting belt in either 6.5mm or 13mm thickness that is covered with a layer of high quality garment suede on either the outside only or both sides to add style. IRON COMPANY belts are the best in the business top quality 100% Made in the U.S.A. and constructed of genuine sole leather, with nickel plated rivets and buckles to resist corrosion from sweat and age. The edges are beveled for added comfort. These belts are available with a rounded tongue or tapered tongue for an easier grip. Each belt is fully customizable, made to order, and comes with a lifetime warranty! Check out our pink powerlifting belts for the ladies.
The Double Thick 13mm Suede Powerlifting Belt provides double the durability, double the support, and adds style to your workout attire. They are made by combining TWO of our normal Power Lifting Belts for the strongest and most durable belt on the market today. Adding suede to this beast will turn heads at the gym while you're throwing the weight around.
Suede Leather Power Lifting Belt Available Options:
- PLBSD - 6.5mm Thick Single Sided Suede
- PLBDSD - 6.5mm Thick Double Sided Suede
- DPLBSD - 13mm Thick Single Sided Suede
- DPLBDSD - 13mm Thick Double Sided Suede
- 10 cm (4 inch) width for full support
- 6.5mm thickness (Single Thick) or 13 mm thickness (Double Thick)
- Covered with suede for style and comfort
- Available in Single Suede (outside only) or Double Suede (outside and inside)
- Available in single-hole stamped with single prong or double-hole stamped with double prong design
- Available with rounded or tapered tongue
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Single Suede belts imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo on the inside leather
- Special sizing, custom suede colors, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 15-20 business days (3-4 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs. (6.5mm belt) / 5 lbs. (13mm belt)
Need to make a large purchase of power lifting belts for your fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS