Jones Freedom Machine for Home Use – BodyCraft (JFNB)
500 lb. Weight Capacity
BodyCraft Jones Freedom - The Freedom of a Power Rack with the Safety of a Smith Machine! BodyCraft's patented barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines only move vertically, not allowing for natural body movement. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body's natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed.
Safety - At any point during an exercise the weight bar can be "racked" with a simple twist of the wrist. Adjustable safety spotters are included to add that extra measure of security.
Easy Transitions - Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, adjust the safety spotters to a safe position, add the desired weight, and lift!
- Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters always move along with the bar
- Complete natural movements. Bar moves both vertically, and horizontally
- Horizontal movement can be easily locked for traditional Smith Exercises
- 20 Lockout positions for Bar and Safety Spotters with 3 inch spacing
- 500 lb. capacity Olympic bar with nylon sleeves and spring collars has starting weight of only 40 lbs.
- Olympic bar sleeves can be removed for use of standard/regular plates with a 1" hole
- 8 Precision Linear Bearings for ultra-smooth vertical and horizontal action
- Case-Hardened, Precision Milled Stainless Steel Guide Rods: 1-1/4" diameter horizontal, 1" diameter vertical
- "Front to Back" Walk Thru / Roll Thru Design
- Integrated Chin Bar with both prone and neutral grips
- Dark Gray Durable Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish
- Use with OPTIONAL BodyCraft F320 or F602 utility benches for maximum versatility (sold separately)
- Assembled Dimensions:
- At Base only - 55" W x 42" D x 83" H
- In Use - 84" W x 42" D x 83" H
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed only, not including pallet):<
- Box 1 - 87.5" L x 12.5" W x 6.5" H | 122 lbs.
- Box 2 - 55" L x 12" W x 9" H | 126 lbs.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - Lifetime
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness strength equipment for your fitness studio or gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winner of the 2013 & 2015 Fitness Professor FIT PROF Best Buy Award for Best Smith Machines!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.