Jones Platinum -- BodyCraft (JONES-PLAT)
Jones Platinum Smith Machine by BodyCraft - What makes the Jones Platinum Smith machine different than any other Smith Machine on the market? Unlike most Smith Machines that travel on guide rods that keep each exercise in a fixed up and down movement, the Jones Smith Machine features 3-D technology which also allows Smith machine bar to move in a forward and backward motion as well. This allows the body to move in a true sagittal plane for performing lunges, bicep curls or barbell front raise for the shoulders. Opening up the sagittal plane allows the Jones Machine to move much more naturally like a free weight barbell. This more natural movement allows the user to execute each exercise, such as a squat, much more naturally which can have a big impact on the prevention of injury as well as expediting better results. And when needed, the Jones Platinum Smith Machine can be locked in place to remove the horizontal movement.
Optional Full Body Trainer for Jones Smith Machine Platinum - For some, adding the Full Body Functional Trainer to the Jones Smith machine is the icing on the cake for what many would say is already the best Smith machine on the market. The Full Body Trainer option includes adjustable height handles that connect to a weight stack via aircraft quality cables. Attaching the functional trainer opens up an endless selection of exercises one can perform in the home, studio or club. Perform standing bicep curls or integrate a resistance ball for chest presses. Use the ankle straps, long bars and short bars to further expand your functional training regime.
If you have additional questions about the Jones Platinum Smith Machine please call an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
- Patented Active Balance Bar Available
- 3 Position Chin Bar on Base Unit
- Locks for Conventional Smith Exercises
- 13 Bar Locking Positions with Safetys
- Beautiful Open Frame Concept
- Ultra Compact FootPrint and Height
- FBT Option Features 2-150lb Precision Steel Stacks Upgradable to 200lbs./ea.
- FBT Option includes a Long Bar, Short Bar, Ankle Strap, & 2 Adjustable 'D' Handles
- Assembled Base Unit 54"D x 84"W x 83.5"
- Dimensions Basew/FBT74"Dx84"Wx83.5"H
- Active Balance Bar - The Active Balance Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the #1 choice. Extra $100 charge applies.
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar - Same as Active Balance Bar, but with lighter starting weight (35 pounds) and lighter capacity (500 pounds).
- Power Bar - Top quality bar without Active Balance feature. Rigidly attached to the bearing housings.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Winner of the 2013 & 2015 Fitness Professor FIT PROF Best Buy Award for Best Smith Machines!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.